Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Hm its interesting the number of people who can think that they can just take a few lessons with an instructor and then go for their Ps....bloody idiots! It takes experience of different areas and conditions before you are at least confident enough to go for the Ps....
speak for yourself

probably only 30 legitimate hours tops, was fairly confident after the 3rd or 4th time on the m4, maybe about 15hrs in. 0 instructor hours. Driving in a suburban neighborhood was a piece of pie compared to some of the other gnarly shit out there

JB10

HSC
Hm its interesting the number of people who can think that they can just take a few lessons with an instructor and then go for their Ps....bloody idiots! It takes experience of different areas and conditions before you are at least confident enough to go for the Ps....
Maybe some of us can pick up things a little bit quicker than you?

Azamakumar said:
What won't you ever use? Most of the little things have come in handy. Head checks are second nature now and have stopped a few cases of people driving in blind spots, indicating off roundabouts has stopped like 3 boy racers from coming between me and the exit. Buffering is _always_ useful.

The test is a joke, the stuff you're meant to learn is actually useful.
You can't drive into a driveway on a 3-point turn? Seriously?

rozymisty

HSC
Maybe some of us can pick up things a little bit quicker than you?
ahhh when did i say that i am requring mroe hours than you? HUH???

You cant completely master every driving skill straight away...like everything, well most things in life it takes a few goes before you get used to a new skill....and if you somehow interpret that as what im saying about myself, your a bloody idiot!

JB10

HSC
ahhh when did i say that i am requring mroe hours than you? HUH???

You cant completely master every driving skill straight away...like everything, well most things in life it takes a few goes before you get used to a new skill....and if you somehow interpret that as what im saying about myself, your a bloody idiot!

What the fuck are you talking about? Where in my post did you not read that I've clocked up 118 hours? I've done 117 hours with my parents, 1 hour with an instructor.. It wasn't the first time I've gone driving.

Learn when to use the proper 'you're/your', by the way.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
What the fuck are you talking about? Where in my post did you not read that I've clocked up 118 hours? I've done 117 hours with my parents, 1 hour with an instructor.. It wasn't the first time I've gone driving.

Learn when to use the proper 'you're/your', by the way.
Fight moar plz.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
I only did 60 hours and filled the other 60 hours in. Forestville to Warringah Mall = 2 hours.

Rabbitoh

HSC
I failed the first time. Should I have kept logging hours? It's a bit difficult for me as I had some of my hours on an extra sheet which the RTA guy was not happy with, but did at least stamp. So from the time I failed to the my next test, should I log more hours?

Laika_

Banned
HSC
dont bother if you have already completed the hours

you can if you want but you dont get extra credit for doing more hours lol

chuboy

HSC
Yeah you might as well, as long as they look realistic - i.e. not all in the same pen with the same handwriting, they usually can't be bothered asking you about any trips.

Up here at Tweed all the officer did was add up my hours. All my trips were real but I overestimated the time I was driving often by 150% XD

I even included the registration of a rental car I drove on holidays in Western Australia, which they didn't seem to notice (despite me not having insurance for that entire period of time).

Last edited:

HOPE'n'Krump

HSC
N/A
Aye if you take your driving test, make sure you don't get some fat red head chick. She's a fucking shit tester who's a spazz and wants to fail you. Omg she sucks.....

rozymisty

HSC
There is a dodgy tester up here in Brisbane who let this girl keep driving even though when she was doing a 3 point turn, she ran up the gutter twice and he didnt bother stopping her.....

strange these tester people are!

JB10

HSC
Went for my P's yesterday at Beverly Hills, passed. :)
First go! So thrilled..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)