Family Guy (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
does anyone know if they are makin a 4th series....ive heard rumour that they are cause they made so much money in DVD sales in america alone...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
maybe you should use your friend google. you would have found this answer very easily

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
im lazy and hopin sum1 else would have come accross it instead

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yes, a fourth season has been made. I don' even watch the show and I still knew that:p.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
cappen said:
im lazy and hopin sum1 else would have come accross it instead
Well no offense but going out to google it would have been easier than navigating to the TV forum, posting then having to wait the required minutes/hours for a reply.
And plus you wouldn't have gotten people on your case about using Google.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
yes they are making family guy season 4. When will it be out? May 1st 2005 in America. Im sure you will be able to get your hands on it around that time.

They're also making a Family Guy Movie, that will go direct to dvd/vhs. There will be a M rated version & a R rated version.

Also, check out the new seth macfarlane show "American Dad".

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Krangelus said:
yes they are making family guy season 4. When will it be out? May 1st 2005 in America. Im sure you will be able to get your hands on it around that time.

They're also making a Family Guy Movie, that will go direct to dvd/vhs. There will be a M rated version & a R rated version.

Also, check out the new seth macfarlane show "American Dad".
yeh has anyone seen american dad? i saw character bios.

why is the movie going straight to dvd? is it beacuase it didnt meet the critiria for a cinema release?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
oh and i cant wait till the forth season comes out on dvd in america. ill just get it of ebay hehehe , beofre australia gets to even hear about it

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
The Family Guy is such a funny show. I remember when it first came on seven in 2000, then they had to stop it for the olympics but they'd daid they'd show it again. Those lying corporate scum!!!! They never did. Stu, the little baby is so cool, but his mum must be so stupid not to realise what's going on.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
The American Dad pilot is floating around the internet somewhere (I've downloaded it) and is much in the same vein as Family Guy, i.e. fast-paced humour.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i dnt give a shit, its all gud to me

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
why is the movie going straight to dvd? is it beacuase it didnt meet the critiria for a cinema release?
dunno why no straight to cinema release. I guess its not *that* type of movie.

thejosiekiller said:
i bet the 4th season will have all these jokes about being cancelled and then coming back. blah blah crap
yeah, apparently the first scene of the first episode of season 4 is peter talking to the audience about how they were cancelled and then he goes on to list a bunch of shows that took family guys place that was cancelled after their first season. Probably wont be the last cancellation joke, but its still all good ;)

american dad is good, if you like family guy you will like american dad. they are oddly similar.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
RCMasterAA said:
The American Dad pilot is floating around the internet somewhere (I've downloaded it) and is much in the same vein as Family Guy, i.e. fast-paced humour.
i read somewhere that seith the dude behind alot fo the jokes from family guy , is not too invloved with american dad and hence it wont be the same quality as family guy, but i guess the only way to find out id to watch it

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
which is ur fav eps of fam guy ppl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)