Family Guy (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Hmm i have lots of favourite episodes, but i'll say the one when he goes to beer factory, (Willy wonka) and they have the chumba wumbers haha.

I have seasons 1 & 2 on DVD, is season 3 any good?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i read somewhere that seith the dude behind alot fo the jokes from family guy , is not too invloved with american dad and hence it wont be the same quality as family guy, but i guess the only way to find out id to watch it
Well Seth actually voices two of the characters so I guess he's involved somehow :p
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397306/

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
hahahha, well im just hoping its stilll got the say effect as fam guy

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Family guy fucking rules!

Hands down!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
lol i am so addicted to family guy , i watched the 2 epidoes per DVD commentry . and i must say its fun listeneing to the creators of the show talk about how they made the episode and what they went though when making it

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Krangelus said:
i dont understand that expression
hands down

1. (adv.) Easily; unconditionally.

2. (adj.) Easy; certain. (When used as an adjective, it's hyphenated)

This expression derives from the world of horse racing, where a hands down victory occurs when a jockey's win is so assured that he drops his hands and relaxes his grip on the reins when nearing the finish line.

"Well, put it this way: If they held a contest for the title of Most Likely To Embarrass Himself on National Television, that guy would win hands down."

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
INXS said:
hands down

1. (adv.) Easily; unconditionally.

2. (adj.) Easy; certain. (When used as an adjective, it's hyphenated)

This expression derives from the world of horse racing, where a hands down victory occurs when a jockey's win is so assured that he drops his hands and relaxes his grip on the reins when nearing the finish line.

"Well, put it this way: If they held a contest for the title of Most Likely To Embarrass Himself on National Television, that guy would win hands down."
wow u done yuor research.

back to family guy

whats the episode that u guys thought was not funny , or not as funny. after all different people write the script for differnet episodes.

mine was the religious one, with peters dad, it did have good gags , and nice attempt to muck religion , but wasnt as random as the usual family guy

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
cappen said:
does anyone know if they are makin a 4th series....ive heard rumour that they are cause they made so much money in DVD sales in america alone...
omg i have the whole 4th season on my comp, and the fifth season is already out WOOT
this show is my lovechild.... forget simpsons as i now expect something random to happen =)

LOOK BRIAN I MADE A WATERSLIDE IN THE HOUSE!

havent watched any of the 5th season yet but 4th season is my fav so far...

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
5th season is pretty funny ;)

i thought the move could have been alot better though
i liked the movie, loved it when stewie gets drunk crashes the car "SHHHHHHH!"

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Yeh, for some reason they are starting with Episode 4 of the 4th season. You'd think they'd start at 1. Maybe the first three are too rude/offensive to show @ 8pm. Be interesting to see how long it lasts on tv here in aus though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)