FAQ - Away by Michael Gow (1 Viewer)

trikta

HSC
In situations like this, when everyone's all "journeys benefit the protagonist as it brings on life altering epiphanies" ... i enjoy finding something negative to talk about ^.^ lol

me: "Physical journeys, whether with a positive or negative outcome, project a feeling of apathy through the protagonist..." Can't remember the exact topic sentence but you get the gist. I like to talk about apathy, nihilism... tis teh funzors! and my teacher likes it cause it's different to the rest of the class.

lol i like being negative

jeska may

HSC
wow! thanks heaps! this will really help with last minute stuff! goodluck eveyone!!

aimhigh10

HSC
heres some quotes and character profiles
but they are yr 10 notes
so there isnt any journey material
but its background
enjoy :)

wonderhero2

HSC
how would you write the themes and dramatic tech in a speech form relating it to
"All great text have an important social message" without relating away to journey.
:confused:

chunky234

HSC
Where would I find some themes of the "Real Australia" in this play??? I need this for an assessment and I'm finding it hard to find any exact references to this theme.

Rhia2446

HSC
The real Australia is shown in the amature school play at the start of the play and in the attitudes toward the immigrants and lower classes. Also there is some reference to the real australia, with all of their holidays being on the beach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)