Fatties have right to extra airline seat (1 Viewer)

chumbumm. =D

HSC
Graney said:
Fat people should kill themselves for being such a disgusting burden on everyone.

Or just lose some weight idk.

well sometimes its not all their fault.
some people have medical conditions...

but i was just thinking...if you were so fat that you needed double seats..wouldnt you be too embarrased to go the plane anyway..
i noe i would be ..if i was in that situation..

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
banco55 said:
As a law student you are probably more welcoming of our judicial overlords then most. I think there's a danger with defining "rights" down. It invites a backlash and a general (often justified) cynicism about the "rights" movement. For example much of the opposition to a human rights charter/bill of rights revolves around the idea that judges would make stupid decisions like this one.
Na, I agree with you. Lawyers should be lawyers. What do we know about rights? Stick to the law, I say. I wont be used as some backdoor to a leftist agenda

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm too complex to be tied down by either side. No earthly power can tame me
(except gravity)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Iron said:
I'm too complex to be tied down by either side. No earthly power can tame me
(except gravity)
Nah, it's actually not complex. Your views align pretty closely with the stock-standard definition of neoconservative.

katie tully said:
Your mammas so fat, she has her own gravitational pull.
Technically, every physical body in the universe has its own gravitational pull.

So yes, yes she does.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Trefoil said:
Nah, it's actually not complex. Your views align pretty closely with the stock-standard definition of neoconservative.
O Sure!
my worldview

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
A typical neoconservative: thinks religion promotes moral strength, believes in pre-emptive war to protect national interests, is generally not overly conservative about the free market or government intervention.

That's you.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well what if we had a set, maximum weight for everything and you had to pay extra for anything over?

e.g included in the ticket is 80kg. now if you weight only 60kg you can have 20kg of baggage, but if you weight 8okg you can only have carryon and if you weight more than that you have to pay extra to board, and then EVEN MORE just to have some luggage.

Pace_T

HSC
Serius said:
well what if we had a set, maximum weight for everything and you had to pay extra for anything over?

e.g included in the ticket is 80kg. now if you weight only 60kg you can have 20kg of baggage, but if you weight 8okg you can only have carryon and if you weight more than that you have to pay extra to board, and then EVEN MORE just to have some luggage.
sex discrimination?? men typicaly weigh more than women because of body composition (less fat and more muscle). more men would be paying the surcharge than women.

but thats a good idea nonetheless, it sure beats the method of charging for an additional seat, which is unfair for those with medical conditions (e.g. thyroid).

charbler

Banned
HSC
Fat is an addiction. They should be forced to get the fuck off that plane and go to fat rehab.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Actually, according to some recent studies, you could eliminate the obesity epidemic simply by banning the advertisement of fast foods on TV.

I wouldn't exactly say fast foods cause obesity, but it's a pretty simple way to solve a problem that costs the economy tens of billions of dollars each year.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Mostly your own retarded fault you're a fatcunt -> pay for your own extra seat.
exactly. put down that fucking cheese burger and get on the treadmill you fat shits.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Trefoil said:

Technically, every physical body in the universe has its own gravitational pull.

So yes, yes she does.
Fuck you're a tard, way to ruin a perfectly good joke.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Trefoil said:
A typical neoconservative: thinks religion promotes moral strength, believes in pre-emptive war to protect national interests, is generally not overly conservative about the free market or government intervention.

That's you.
I've always been an economic conservative
The point is that you cant tie 'conservative' to left or right politics, so stuff it up your jumper emytaylor

bocaj4224

HSC
I'm sick of people saying it's not their fault. There aren't obese people in famine areas so you can't just claim people are genetically fat. They may be predisposed but they just have to alter their lifestyle to accomodate.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
bocaj4224 said:
I'm sick of people saying it's not their fault. There aren't obese people in famine areas so you can't just claim people are genetically fat. They may be predisposed but they just have to alter their lifestyle to accomodate.
thats the worst logic i have ever heard of.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
bocaj4224 said:
They may be.

They may also just be fucking lazy and eat shit.

SimonLee13

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
It's a valid argument.

It highlights that people can control obesity if they reduce their intake enough.

Even if you believe it is genetic, is it so uncontrollable that they require two seats on an aeroplane? Surely to get to that stage their is some fault on the part of the fatty.
No its not a valid argument because the logic is flawed. How many obese people in famine areas? less than 1%? Compare that to the 50% overweight population of Australia+America. 25% obesity

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
SimonLee13 said:
No its not a valid argument because the logic is flawed. How many obese people in famine areas? less than 1%? Compare that to the 50% overweight population of Australia+America. 25% obesity
Um, you're just proving it's mostly environmental like he said. How is that helping your argument dofus?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)