Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
This thread is tops! Anyways:

*My Maths teacher says "obviously" in almost every sentence he says.

*My old Maths teacher used to go on and on about how exciting Maths was (Especially Parabolas). "When I saw questions 6 and 7, I got excited", and "Mate you're a joke!"

*My Legal Studies teacher has a whole heap of quotes... such as "A hippie is just a fat girl with cut down jeans", "You're just like Bondi Beach, coz you're far from manly" to a guy in my class... yeah he's got heaps more

*My Modern History teacher, one of the guys in my class was being a smartass, she said "With a head like that, you shouldn't be saying anything"

Yeah... there's heaps of memorable quotes :)

get_born

We have the funniest teachers in our school...

- We used to have a science teacher who used to say "Put your pants down" instead of put your pens down (accent) That was a crack me up all the time.

- our english teacher loves to say these words 'brilliant, absolutely brilliant' and ' in our mundane ordinary, humdrum lives... it is nice that we take a journey of the imagination
....fly on the carpet to our imagination.
... drive on the bus of imaginatio. ' etc etc.

- V art teacher: 'Oh rrreally'

and heaps of others.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
We have the funniest teachers in our school...

- We used to have a science teacher who used to say "Put your pants down" instead of put your pens down (accent) That was a crack me up all the time.

- our english teacher loves to say these words 'brilliant, absolutely brilliant' and ' in our mundane ordinary, humdrum lives... it is nice that we take a journey of the imagination
....fly on the carpet to our imagination.
... drive on the bus of imaginatio. ' etc etc.

- V art teacher: 'Oh rrreally'

and heaps of others.

i hope u don't mind me adding to the english section:

student: sir.. i don't get the point of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead...

teacher: ..yes!..yes! brilliant, excellent..

haha cracks me up every time... but really i still don't unserstand the point behind R and G .... (just kiding)....

Danoz The Great

HSC
"Look, if you can't touch a kidney, then you shouldn't be doing biology!"
- My Bio Teacher, in the kidney dissection prac.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
"do i smell happiness in my classroom?" :uhhuh:
"why do i hear laughter this is a place of learning"

ahahaha my legal teacher says that when he's making fun of other teachers classic...

he mimikz certain english teachers when they walk past in their noisey heels...
dead set... too funny :D:p

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
"teachers are not against you, they're there to help you and think of them as your friends" Mr P (at the end of every lesson).

"shoosh please.... i can't even hear myself think" - Mr M (about 10 times a lesson)

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
my maths teacher comes up with funny phrases non stop, and its these that make the mundane world of maths bearable...

Joe: "Do you dream about maths sir?"
Mr W: "Only if i'm lucky!!!!!"

Joe: "Did you do maths in the holidays?"
Mr W: "Of course! A few quick algorithms EVERY MORNING just to get the BLOOD PUMPING!!!"

"Joe, stop that gum-wagging"

"Never underestimate the medicinal power of maths!"

"But mathematicians ARE everyday heroes!"

"That's superbulous!!!!" (while accompanied by a double fist pump)

"Faiz, i hope you werent making dog-summoning sounds at me!!!"

"This is the meat and potatoes, and some vegetables if you want, of this topic!!!"

"A day without maths is a day WASTED!" (at least once per lesson)

"Every day in maths is a party!"

and my personal favourite...
"Imagine you are a rollercoaster, and you are riding this function up and down!!!"

good times....

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Haha this is an awesome thread. Too bad my memory is so poor I don't remember any odd phrases...

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Im sorry but they have nothing on this one (except maybe the guy above me with the functions one...I can't compete with that). Came back after the 2-week holidays to this.

*cue indian accent*

"I'm having fun today. I have not talked to another human being for two whole weeks."

"So, you haven't talked to ANYONE in two weeks? Not even going to a shop and saying thankyou to the checkout person?"

"No."

"Didn't you get lonely?"

"When I wanted to hear a human voice, I called the SPEAKING CLOCK!"

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
girl: omg can u just shut up!!!!
maths teacher: nah-uh. it's shut up PLEASEEEEE.

PE teacher: look, stop touching your hair. it will still be there after the lesson.

eco teacher always greeted us with 'and how are my babies today?'

student: sir, where did zero come from?
math teacher: well uhhhhhhhhhhh....right everyone listen up. this is your assignment. find out the origin of zero.
everyone: AWWW!!!!

jap teacher always said 'hai!soudesu' (yes!thats right) and even in a non-jap class for some study skills workshop... many many blank stares

chick a: sirrrrr, i need help
math teacher stands up...and chick b comes to the rescue with the solutions instead
chick a: uhh.. actually its ok. i know the answer
teacher: fine then. nobody wants me. *and then he'd put on a droopy smile!*

english teacher 1 "form feature structure content!!" whilst making rapid hand movements... in a hitler sorta way! hehe
English teacher 2 "the HOWWWWWW".....
"you ratbags"...
"you! (hands in pistol shape) what is coleridge/shakespeare/whoever saying?"
"you guys are all hopeless!"

english teachers always use their hand movements!! me and my friends even made up a dance simply collaborating the way they use their hands! oh i miss school so much!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
"oh that fucking idiot. I am so annoyed. He better not be fucking expecting to come back" - female english teacher at a selective high school referring to a sub teacher.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
''how easy?...easy peasy!"

''when its concave up, its a smily face. when its concave down its not a smiley face. what is it? yes it's an Unhappy face!"

Carcus

HSC
my very first high school science teacher usta go off at us for having "lollie water" in class, refering to coke, or anything fizzy was lolly water to him, such an oldie! :confused:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
"now when Delta is feeling negative, she's not happy! when Delta isn't happy she doesn't give you any roots..."

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
"now when Delta is feeling negative, she's not happy! when Delta isn't happy she doesn't give you any roots..."
Mr Hayes looks innocent but inside, he's got some serious sexual undercurrents running.

nanashi

HSC
my old science teacher used to say "o...k..." all the time. he said it really really slowly when he tried to say something different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)