Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
suger_plum said:
i always say thanx, maybe its outta shock or something. but its usully acompanied with a dirty look,
Our teacher gets a shock look on her face and says "I feel so bad now handing these out to you guys!" :rolleyes:

Pace_T

HSC
suger_plum said:
i always say thanx, maybe its outta shock or something. but its usully acompanied with a dirty look,
Not me. I usually just say it out loud "gahhh fucker!!!" or something along those lines :p

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Today in a double period of Business Studies, me and my friend counted my teacher saying "ok" about 200 times!!!

no joke, like evry sentence he starts with a ok and ends with one!

sharks05

HSC
I had a pe teacher who used to quote Shrek lines and actions all the time...eye twitching, humming on the road again.... English teacher who said "At the end of the day..........." Another english teacher who said ahhk. One of my uni lecturers said erhm in every sentence... We would sit there and tally. His record was like 142 in an hour

Keen

MD
HSC
Ok to end all good teacher sayings! my year 9 english teacher in Rockhampton (sadly now retired - even though he was pretty sucky) WAS THE BEST!

Teacher working someone calls out "Mr P-----!", "Who calls?" and looks up "oh you boofhead"

Class complaining, in a German accent "Tis a simple case of mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter"

"You're about as convincing as a seven dollar note!"

"TTFN - ta ta for now"

Someone complaining that the teachers given parts of the book we're reading away "It's called a preview of coming attractions they do it in the cinema, I do it here"

"I believe you, but thousands don't"

Making fun of a guy getting with a girl in the class "As Shakespeare would say, 'She is a lady beyond thy star'"

I can't think of anymore at the moment, but these are all classics

Keen

Aimz- Lou.

Year nine english teacher- "hands above the desk, marius..."

Year twelve ancient history teacher: "By Jingos!!!"

Year twelve english teacher (to boy tapping on the desk): "Save it for music."
Year twelve music teacher(to boy tapping on the desk): "Stop that tapping or I'll send you out." :)

Teachers are so silly.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Lol. Tapping on the desk in my music class would result in someone else jumping on the drum kit, some people whipping out guitars and bass, another person or 2 hopping on the piano and starting to bash out some jazz, which then results in music one, who are next door to us, hearing the jazz and bringing in a proper drummer, a trumpet and a saxophone and having a rather large jam session with me joining in as a singer.
Meanwhile the teachers of both classes give up trying to be heard and retreat to the staff room for coffee.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
English from Yr9-12. Someone wouldn't shutup in class as calmly as ever: "Renee, if you wouldn't stop talking, your head and the wall will become one."
Also Eng, frustrated about the photocopier woman at the office: "Dumb as a doorknob!"
"More laughter brings the most tears" after seeing that we are not progressing in english.

Chem Tutor from Jannali High: "Highlight it, Sit on it, Jump on it, Learn it!"
His voice is just amazingly loud.
And: "Garbologists!"
When we had answered wrongly.

2UM. Her classroom is filled with signs saying "Maths is Fun". After finishing a topi: "See, it all fits together. It's so beautiful."

Textiles from Yr9-12. Tellings us after her dieting progress: "I can feel my fat dissolving."
She would also tell us about how she wanted to have a baby...¬_¬

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh my english teacher was so funny today. we were doing this poem (stopping by woods on a snowy evening) and she asks "who can tell me what technique is being used in that line?" cue: **tumbleweed** (friday afternoon blues) no one answered. and then one girl says, very quietly "it's an oxymoron." and then she (teacher) just leapt out of her seat, clapped her hands and squealed "Oh goody goody!!!!" and grinned like a raving fool. we just stared blankly at her, it was really odd. :p

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Where to start...I read through and these are GOLD!!

Yr 10-12 Geo teacher (also BSA 11-12):
'HOLY JERUSALEM!!'
'Somebody may be voting liberal and you may be voting labour...or you might support gay rights for handicapped whales...'
'Excusez-moi'
*In BSA the other day telling us about banking cheques* 'My husband and myself have many MediCare cheques at home, we both very rarely go to banks...they smell...'
'Age before beauty...' (said when herself and a student are about to leave the room at the same time...)
There are so many more from that teacher she is such a crack up

My current Eng teacher:
'Negatory'

Yr 9-11 Maths teacher:
*Caught a kid eating in class* "This is not a bistro..."
*Caught a kid eating cake in class* "Perhaps a coffee or a tea to compliment your cake??"
'You are a gronk...'
'Duses Dus?' (German for 'What is this?')

Yr 7 Eng relief teacher. She was Filo:
*Gets right into face of talking kid and in strong accent* "Excuse me?"
*Whole class talking and not listening bangs hand on table* "RIGHT!" *whole class bangs desks* "LEFT!"

Year 8 music learning guitars:
*Pointing at the different strings...* "...and this is a G-String" everyone cracked up...

Year 6, we were doing Peer Support training. DP in charge...
"Now...ask the children to shit in a saring circle..."

Year 8 Sci teacher
"Beg ya puddin?"

Recently retired History teacher, commentator at Athletics Carnivals
"It is time for the 3rd rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrotation..."
'In accordance with the proficy..."

HT Performing Arts...says the worlds most random things:
"If a person wearing hair gel was struck by lightning, would they look like a glazed ham?"
"If you're going to buy a new lounge, should you colour co-ordinate it with your cat?"
*Upon seeing photos of a 50y/o Art teacher from when she was like 20* "Ohhhhhh Annabel you should be on cable"
*Upon seeing one of my friends standing on a table* "Daniel are you a bird? Please stop perching on the table..."
"CHAIRS!!"

Year 9-10 Ag teacher:
*Getting frustrated with class not listening* "JS...JS...JUST LISTEN!!"
*Girls in corner pointing and laughing at one of my friends* "Girls, whats the matter?" - "Daniels hair miss..." *teacher looks at him* "Whats wrong with it, he's going for the Ray Martin look..."

Year 9 student teacher trying to teach us Co-Ordinate Geometry:
"...blah blah blah SATISFY...blahblah SATISFY..." in case you dont get it, the word satisfy was the only thing we understood comin outta her mouth!

Year 8 English teacher:
"Daniel, can you please put your hands where I can see them, you are making some hand gestures to Jennifer under the table and I am getting rather worried..."

Year 9 History teacher (only new to school):
"IM SICK OF THIS SCHOOL ALL YOU KIDS EVER DO IS LAUGH AT ME!" *yelled at me after I saw her stumble over a chair leg and laughed*

Sooooooooo many more...and theres been the odd occasion Ive called a teacher mum...

Zali

HSC
my yr 6 teacher always used to say "as if! thats totally inappropriate" every time someone did any thing slightly wrong
She also used to say "champion effort" and clap madly when any1 did any thing right

My old geography teacher used to call every 1 grasshopper

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
My physics teacher constantly says
"Close, but no cigar"

And my chemistry teacher always make amusing comments when pretending not to hear what goes on at parties outside school.
Also,
"When good students turn bad"
Whenever someone is eating, talking or otherwise not paying attention in class. Which is usually at least once every lesson.

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Mr Bennett - Normalise.

Mr Smith - Whatcha lookin at smilie? :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAH these are all hilarious!!
my maths teacher is absolutely hilarious! i think hes in the profession! he should be a comedian! hes so witty, and always comes back with these smart ass answers. His fave saying is prolly "very good. you're not as silly as you look!" lol how can you reply to that?!?!?!

also, this one time, in year 10, my maths teacher at the time said "turd" instead of "surd" OMFG we will neve let him live it down. its in both our yearbooks.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
In maths the other day...

Mrs Kerr (on parabolas): **draws three sets of axes on board** **draws parabola that floats above x-axis** This one is a nun. It has no roots.
Class: **silence**
...1 minute...
Class: OMGOMGOMGOMG **laughs**
Unidentified: Oh dear.
Mrs Kerr: **draws parabola just touching x-axis** This one tried it once and didn't like it. Or it's monogamous. It has one root.
**draws parabola with 2 x-intercepts** And! This one is promiscuous!
Now, you will take this analogy to your grave! Hahahahahahahaha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)