Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
an english teacher, today, describing onomatopoeia: "now, some words have a longer sound...they meander...meeeaaanderrrr...see?" *does demented arm waving thing* "meeeaaannnderrr...."
he's an idiot sometimes :p

still waiting

HSC
my legal teacher always says
dont worry u dont need to remember it u just need to know it
or the variation
dont worry u dont need to remeber it u just need to understand it
hes a bit of an idiot most of the time and as he says gives us wrong info to "keep us on our toes" more likely doesnt know himself....

rawker

HSC
Physics teacher after every new concept: "DO YOU ACCEPT THIS" in annoying persian accent.
English teacher when giving back poor marks "Don't go slitting your wrists over this"

Aimz- Lou.

Our maths teacher today.... (Beware, this is frightening...)

"Why are the senior girls wearng their shirts with the buttons down so low? I mean, from where I stand, I can see straight down their shirts without looking."(He is not a pervert... It was just something he noticed...)

Anyway. Then he decided that we needed an analogy, and proceeded with "It's like if all the guys decided to wear their flies undone, and then prop their testicles up against them..."

We were all blown away by this. Not to mention he goes from saying that STRAIGHT into "right. Now when we integrate this..."
Talk about a smooth turnover! :O :O

elisabeth

HSC
^^ Lol, that's gold.

"Right, moving on from condoms on horses, let's go on to the Arab-Israeli conflict"

"Don't worry if you only got 9/20..." *smirk* "... you're not alone"

"COME HERE... Get your butt here or I'll beat you with my big stick" (from a somewhat lechy teacher)

P

pLuvia

my friends chem teacher

some one asks " whats CSIRO?", the teacher replies "an organisation that plans stuff", the student "that plans what", "that plans to get rid of you" ~~ ahahah

P

pLuvia

SDD teacher sowing laziness of helping other students

friend " sir, can you help me do program this, it doesnt seem to work", teacher "umm.. err.. just check what you did wrong then try again"

P

pLuvia

my geography always says,

"dont worry guys you have learnt all of it, you guys will do fine"

lol, i see the yearlies and we havent done it at all~

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Math teachers (mind you, they're all male):

"Charles, are you doing work or just messing around, yes or no?"

"Working hard, or hardly working?"

"Let's celebrate! Let's open the sealed section of Cosmopolitan!"

"So, (catches me looking through lingerie advertisements in Cosmo during class) which one do you like the best?" I closed it and said "none of them, sir."

(After telling a lame joke nobody laughed at) "Oh that's it, that's it! No more Mr Funny-maths-teacher..."

P

pLuvia

sub chemistry
everyone is doing maths in the chemistry lesson dont ask why, the teacher looks at them asks "what are you doing?", "doing maths" , " ok very good"

wth :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
substitute maths teacher, today: "Hey, I'm just here to make sure you don't start a drunken orgy while no one's looking. That's about all I'm good for."
he was a strange one.

scoby_2000

HSC
Argonaut said:
"Shit! Run!" - Science teacher when something went wrong in the experiment (usually something REALLY wrong), which was every other lesson.

lol!!!!!

probs something my maths teacher said

"I vstarted teaching maths long before you were even an itch in your daddys pants"

lol :D

scoby_2000

HSC
rawker said:
Physics teacher after every new concept: "DO YOU ACCEPT THIS" in annoying persian accent.
lol!!! my physics teacher says this as well!!! hes ukrainian tho (if that means anything these days :D)

maybe its just one of them cool physics teachery things

scorpio7_dan

HSC
our physics teacher is so random... in mid sntence he just announces, "my brain hurts." randomly. either that or starts makign up songs with totally random lyrics ..

we also had a teacher in like year 10 history... who had some kind of compulsive shoooshing disorder. each sentence started with shhhhh and ended with shhh... she probably developed it due to teh fact that students continuously talked as the history shit was so fuckign boring! hashaha

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
From a Science teacher who thinks the world of Science and Rock Climbing...and during year 10 wrote a different sentence bagging particular subjects on the bottom of every page of a test he set...

"Geography is not hard...its only colouring in..."
"Select a real subject...select Physics"
"Science teachers are by far the best looking teachers in the entire school..." (a false statement seeing as though all bar one are old enough to be our parents...close to being our grandparents even...)

[trent]

HSC
Our eco teacher:

"I'm not here to teach economics. I'm here to teach you life skills. I want all the boys to go move next to a girl"

"Your just one brick short of a wall"

(going through student's names) "Dill, dill, genius, dill..."

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Music Teacher: T.G.I.F ... oh wait.. I have to teach year eights next... OH GOD I HATE YEAR EIGHTS!

Random Little Student: Sirrr...
Music Teacher: *glare* What do you want?
RLS: Just to say hi.
MT: Go away, you annoy me.

*to me*
MT: OMIGOD! You were going to drop music! I so don't like you any more! If I see you in the playground and you say hi to me, I'll just flick my scarf over my shoulder and walk away like this! *flicks scarf, raises nose so that he looks like a snob and saunters off*

Science Teahcer: I've been told that giving birth is like shitting a melon. (mind you, this is when we were in year eight, so it kinda scared us to hear a teacher swear ^_^)

Deputy: You know what? I like you. You're very weird and way-out-of-left-field. I voted for you, you know, have no idea why you didn't get captain...

*last week, after being attacked by a student who is very unpopular with the teachers*
English Teacher: Why didn't you, you know, hit her back? Even just a little bit? No one would have minded...

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i dont know if this i fav saying so much as a fav moment.

on the train with our class of 6 and our teacher coming back from a S&C lecture

teacher: see that park? well that's where ****** and i used to go when we skipped school
student: what year was this?
teacher: about 1987
Student: OMG!! I WASNT EVEN BORN THEN
teacher: *covers mouth* fuck you!

i dunno if u found it funny, maybe you had to be there

Katie_swtmint

HSC
there's an english teacher at my school who always says "Are u rite?" i always flick my bean when im around him. i get so horny that i want to cum all over his mouth and fuck his hott dick until it is red and raw. then while i muched on his cock he would say "r u rite?" then blow hott tasty cum in my mouth. i would then suck on it until i got the last drop of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)