Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
I had a maths teacher a while back in year 8 who used to get everyone's attention with:

"Listen.. please. ... Please.. be quiet."

He'd say this at the start of every lesson, and repeatedly every 10-15 minutes thereafter. He'd also go off on tangents (he he) about what we would learn in year 12.

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
my old commerce teacher used to say:
"do i look like Capt. Care?"
"care factor - 0"
and weneva my friend said nething he'd point out the window n go "Simon, special bus!"

edit: also, i once had this really old bloke for yr 8 maths.. we used to call him pythagoras... one period the whole class errupted throwing rubbers and dusters... one chalkduster hit the fan and rebounded straight onto his forehead as he was turning round from the board... :rofl: he had the biggest white mark on his head n he goes "i have just been hit by an unidentified flying duster" then he just turned around n kept writing ahaha... later on that lesson he got so fed up he started banging on the table n screamed out "EVRYONE SHUTUP IM IN A SUICIDAL MOOD" lolll so we started screaming "go kill ur self" n "jump out the window"...he meant to say homicidal mood

Last edited:

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i got more from the same anonymous english teacher
"They weren't nomadic in the sense of nomads" (there's another sense??)
"The summary summarises it" (nooooo *slaps face*)
"I want you to go through and highlight opposing opposites" (as opposed to similar opposites??)
WHAT A TOOL

HSC
"okay girls... i want you to take out your books, and go to the last page... okay? everyone's at the last page..? okay, write the word 'terms' at the top of the page, okay? that's T-E-R-M-S... at the top... okay?"

and people ask me why i dropped legal studies... ><

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by whiterabbit
"okay girls... i want you to take out your books, and go to the last page... okay? everyone's at the last page..? okay, write the word 'terms' at the top of the page, okay? that's T-E-R-M-S... at the top... okay?"

and people ask me why i dropped legal studies... ><

lol legal studies:

teacher: do you know what P-O-W-E-R is?
give me an example of P-O-W-E-R
she thinks we're idiots

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
my physics teacher- "now lock that into your computers" (whilst pointing at his head)
- "but you don't need to know that..." (after spending 2/3 of a lesson explaining it)
Yr. 11 drama teacher- "If you don't shut up i WILL kill you. that means all of you!" (then proceeding to laugh hysterically)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by soiled_poncho
Why is it that I post something like that and suddenly my teacher appears?
You poor girl... i feel your pain..,

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
a fellow classmate was getting in trouble off our year 9 science teacher. she said something in her defence, then, frustrated, she remarked "God!!!!"

the teacher then said, angrily, "no i'm not God, but thanks for the compliment!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)