Favourite airline? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Qantas, been twice on it, YUCK. The plain smells like old shit, old plane and was gonna break into pieces up in the air while flying, well that's how i felt when I was on a Qantas plane.
You, have obviously not flown China Airlines.
I was gripping onto my smelly tattered chair for dear life on takeoff and landing whilst watching the windows shake and the lights flicker.
Never, ever, again.

Best I've flown is Singapore Airlines.
As previously stated, awesome entertainment [I played Clayton for 6hrs straight].. and the hostesses were hawt

Coming close would be Cathay Pacific. The films were entertaining.. I was watching some documentary about the life of a prostitute, and a few new cinema releases.. but the games sucked.. the food was actually edible and you could even ask for cup noodles no charge.. oh, and even though the [free] wine was shit, they came in funky miniture bottles..

QANTAS has shit food and fat ugly women for hostesses.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Since Qantas do all their flights to Nagoya through Jetstar, you fly on the awesomely new airbuses (yummy leather seats). The price was right, even with the additional cost of entertainment and food. Hostesses were lovely.

As a povo uni student, I'm not upset that Jetstar is usually my only viable travel option.

Flew Air NZ and their safety lecture has a funny accent ('Exits over the wangs').

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
are the hostesses as nice on jetstar as the adverts say they are?

*hopeful*

HSC
fernando said:
are the hostesses as nice on jetstar as the adverts say they are?
hell no, they always look irritated and disinterested, jetstar is the crappiest airline i've ever been on and virgin blue being just as cheap is so much better

oh and jetstar female staff all look like clones

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Jetstar flight attendants always look as if they're wearing too much makeup.
But my favourites are:
QANTAS
Singapore
Air France

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Isn't it policy for women hostess on Virgin airline to wear
G String?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
*hopeful* said:
hell no, they always look irritated and disinterested, jetstar is the crappiest airline i've ever been on and virgin blue being just as cheap is so much better

oh and jetstar female staff all look like clones
I have no idea what you're on about. The hostesses were lovely.

Maybe it's because Qantas does all their Nagoya flights through Jetstar, so they have a higher standard than other flights? Or maybe your experience is with domestic staff?

I've never had a bad experience with hostesses, on any flight with any carrier.

johony

HSC
CieL said:
I was gripping onto my smelly tattered chair for dear life on takeoff and landing whilst watching the windows shake and the lights flicker.
Never, ever, again.
Flew from Taipei to LA with China Airlines - it was 16 hours of absolute mediocrity. From the food to the bathroom, everything was really bad. And when turbulence knocked my (untouched) food off the tray, the staff said they had no more food left, so i pretty much had to eat nuts and coke for half of the flight.

Vietnam airlines is pretty bad too.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
^^^ i did with thai airways, my mates food tray latch was broken and the tray kept falling down, they were so rude about the whole thing and didnt even want to help us. then they came to the conclusion of putting him in 1st class only for take off and landing. they wouldnt let him stay there. how ridiculous. the tray kept falling down the whole way to bangkok.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
scarybunny said:
Since Qantas do all their flights to Nagoya through Jetstar, you fly on the awesomely new airbuses (yummy leather seats). The price was right, even with the additional cost of entertainment and food. Hostesses were lovely.

As a povo uni student, I'm not upset that Jetstar is usually my only viable travel option.

Flew Air NZ and their safety lecture has a funny accent ('Exits over the wangs').
LOL why you calling yourself a povo Uni student? Some uni student have to end up sleeping on campuses because they have no home to go to. :p

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
CieL said:
Never, ever, again.

Best I've flown is Singapore Airlines.
As previously stated, awesome entertainment [I played Clayton for 6hrs straight].. and the hostesses were hawt

Coming close would be Cathay Pacific. The films were entertaining.. I was watching some documentary about the life of a prostitute, and a few new cinema releases.. but the games sucked.. the food was actually edible and you could even ask for cup noodles no charge.. oh, and even though the [free] wine was shit, they came in funky miniture bottles..

QANTAS has shit food and fat ugly women for hostesses.

Ever consider anything that's from China is NOT good quality? :p

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
icraig88 said:
^^^ i did with thai airways, my mates food tray latch was broken and the tray kept falling down, they were so rude about the whole thing and didnt even want to help us. then they came to the conclusion of putting him in 1st class only for take off and landing. they wouldnt let him stay there. how ridiculous. the tray kept falling down the whole way to bangkok.

From what I know, Thai airways are actually good, they're nicer to white people than their own people who fly on their airlines lol

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Well, i travelled on Thai Airways from Sydney to Bangkok to Hyderabard. Their service was absolute top notch. It was the first time i flew with Thai. Food was top class, but unfortunately there were no personal TV's, only available in first or business.

Royal Brunei is excellent but their aircraft is just so cramped up. I flew from Sydney to Brunei on a 767-300ER and it is the worst long haul aircraft ever. maybe its time they upgrade their aircraft.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
chicky_pie said:
LOL why you calling yourself a povo Uni student? Some uni student have to end up sleeping on campuses because they have no home to go to. :p

I make $0, since I quit my job. That makes me poor. I just happen to have parents who feed and house me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)