Favourite airline? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Ever consider anything that's from China is NOT good quality? :p
Yeah realised.

Too bad it was the airline of choice for the tour group I booked with.

ZabZu

HSC
British Airways and Qantas.

I havent flown Singapore airlines yet.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
El Al Israel Airlines gets my vote for the most favourite airline in terms of security and food.

Thai Airways for comfort, entertainment and service (given that you're aboard a new aeroplane).

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
thai airways was the worst, i fucking hated their service and food. plus the entertainment was fucking shit.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
icraig88 said:
thai airways was the worst, i fucking hated their service and food. plus the entertainment was fucking shit.
Well Thai Airways arnt getting my damn cash:lol:, id rather swim across the ocean to the land of thai, than fly fucken thai

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
chicky_pie said:
LOLz. That's because Singapore flies over Wagga Wagga once a year, you won't catch that.
Funny.
One would presume I had to go an international airport i.e. sydney to catch Singapore Airlines.
Stfu.

Borbor

HSC
CieL said:
You, have obviously not flown China Airlines.
watching some documentary about the life of a prostitute.
Was it a comedy film called Golden Chicken?

chicky_pie said:
Ever consider anything that's from China is NOT good quality? :p
China Airlines is from Taiwan, Taipei based.
Air China is from Mainland China, Beijing based.

Just wanted to clairfy, no hidden meanings :).

From what I've tried my favourite airline would have to be... RYANAIR! You can't beat seeing the safety "card" plastered across the bright yellow seatback infront of you or the lovely ads strewn across the baggage bins. And then there's the non-stop advertisements on the PA (unless the crew are trying to do a sales spiel on some 10x overpriced item) and halfway through the flight they'll run down selling scratchies. And to top it all off if you have the pleasure of landing on time a SPECIAL announcement is made
[cheese applause]
"Congratulations! You've just landed on another on-time Ryanair flight! Last year Ryanair ..... blah blah blah."

But you can argue with their prices :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
singapore airlines is amazing, mainly cos the food was almost restaurant quality in economy class. i was amazed that they had gang chu chee fish.

jetblue in the us is also good

5233andy

HSC
Qantas - despite the unfortunate situations that have occurred recently, QF still remains my favourite airline. Only complaint: they need larger bottles of soap in the lavatories - always ends up empty when I need to use it.

Worst: it's actually a QF subsidiary that's out of service - Australian Airlines - flew with them to KIX - the seats were horrible and food was limited to one choice. :S

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
5233andy said:
Qantas - despite the unfortunate situations that have occurred recently, QF still remains my favourite airline. Only complaint: they need larger bottles of soap in the lavatories - always ends up empty when I need to use it.

Worst: it's actually a QF subsidiary that's out of service - Australian Airlines - flew with them to KIX - the seats were horrible and food was limited to one choice. :S
tcch. one food choice?
You have to buy food on American Airlines.

Going to have to go with Qantas for international (cause they're all I've flown) and JetBlue (NY based, cable tv, free all you can eat snacks, leather seats, biggest coach legroom in the states) for domestic carrier.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
International - Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways. The service is fantastic, the food is fantastic - everything is good.

Qantas by comparison is appalling.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
mmm

etihad's business is awesome. can't say much about their first in comparison to emirate's first which is fucking amazing. but emirate's business is so-so.

singapore's economy was actually pretty sweet. but i went on the like 8 years ago.

thai airways' business is shit as though. fucking might as well have flow like emirates economy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)