Favourite airline? (1 Viewer)

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
singapore airlines is the awesomest.
i dont even know if awesomest is a word.
thats how awesome singapore airlines is, it has its own word.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Probably not my fav but definitely a surprise shiner has to be China Airlines from Taiwan.
They have a bit of a bad rep due to the planes breaking up in mid air/catching on fire etc but they're moving on from that.

They took me to Europe and back and it was really cheap but the service and food was all fine and the entertainment was actually awesome.

Bisu

HSC
Qantas for me..

But that's because I have tonnes of frequent flyer points so
I usually get the upgrade to business

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific.

They have the best staff and the best food ^^

And i've travelled on a lot so i should know... American airlines has horrible food and Qantas is ok but their food just isn't as good as Singapore or Cathay. Emirates isn't bad either.

Zakata

HSC
Singapore Air :)

Worst I have been on is Alitalia... They overbooked the flight (and had to pay people to get off the plane) and didn't have enough food for everybody. The flight attendants actually took off their shoes mid flight :S

Qantas isn't too bad..

gella

HSC
best: air new zealand
worst: aerolineas argentinas. crappy food, uncomfortable seats, and the attendants are such bitches

A.Chair

HSC
Etihad is a top notch airline, and Royal Jordanian deserves a mention at least.

I don't think many people would have flown it, but Egypt Air is - by far - the worst airline i've ever been on.

jennieTalia

HSC
Etihad is a top notch airline, and Royal Jordanian deserves a mention at least.

I don't think many people would have flown it, but Egypt Air is - by far - the worst airline i've ever been on.

JAL was such a failure for me. What was wrong with Egypt Air?

A.Chair

HSC
JAL was such a failure for me. What was wrong with Egypt Air?
Well the plane was incredibly loud so reading or going to sleep was out of the question. And it was so shaky that it felt like it was being held together with masking tape and pva glue.
The food was terrible, even for airline food.
The entertainment was limited to several screens scattered throughout the plane with a 5 minute advertisement for EgyptAir running repeatedly on them.
Im not sure if EgyptAir was to blame for the really bad smell, or if it was the man sitting next to me, but it was quite unbearable.

I think that's all anyway.

HSC
i flew with british airways to get to england where i am now, and even though i have nothing to compare it to, i'd say they are pretty good :) this guy that was sitting next to me was heaps rude and the flight attendants were really nice about it... and there was screens on the back of seats... and eye mask/socks/toothbrush/toothpaste provided...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)