favourite give names? (1 Viewer)

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I really like the names Lucas & Isabelle.

Simple, not flashy or pretentious, but nice. Not to mention the fact that they won't be bullied for having stupid names that their thoughtless parents think are cute or unique. Come on, people, some of you have posted up the most ridiculous names. Think of the children.

six demon bag

HSC
I really like the names Lucas & Isabelle.

Simple, not flashy or pretentious, but nice. Not to mention the fact that they won't be bullied for having stupid names that their thoughtless parents think are cute or unique. Come on, people, some of you have posted up the most ridiculous names. Think of the children.
Isabel Lucas lol. Deceptacon baby!

Riot09

HSC
alexander and hayley are my favorite boy and girl names

Menon, lavourssier and leonardo are also pretty great

pegasus is a bit over the top though

and names like paul are just crap

Daipire

HSC
Claudia
Sapphira
Annabel
Eleanora

I just think they're pretty and unique without being pretensious.
Really? they sound more like final fantasy names (note: I've never actually played a final fantasy game, I just like to think i know stuff about it anyway)

I got to say, I really like the name Jessica, cause in the movies the girl named Jessica is always the attractive one.

For a boys name, I don't know, I don't really care either, I'm going to have a daughter

Daipire

HSC
I recently heard of someone named "Max Fightmaster", and i was like, holy crap....

My FAVOURITE first name is Wolfgang, but I know I'd never be allowed to name my kid that...

Just think... Wolfgang Fightmaster.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)