I sit here alone
HSC
levis jeans <3
geox and florsheim shoes
chevignon/fcuk tshirts

all soo comfy :D

Bored7

HSC
I really dont wear things im not comftable in.
I like to look good aswell as feel good.
No matter what anyone say's about my body i will always be self conscious about some particular parts...
So therefore i wont reveal them.
I believe that if you got it flaunt it,
If you dont.. DONT!
People should really dress with what suits their body not what other people are wearing.
I see alot of girls that have a nice outfit on...
next i try it on,and realise it dosent suit me.
just because it looks good on someone else dosent mean it will on you.
Listern to yourself..
If your not comftable dont wear it.
I usually always wear my dark jeans with a nice top.
I hate revealing my legs so therefore no shorts or skirts for me this summer!
If your not happy with your body try to do something about it.

emuthegreat

HSC
lol being a girl is so expensive . Never feels like you have enough clothing, despite everyone telling you that you should really stop shopping . lol, i can barely fit all mine into my wardrobe :(

But my favourite item of clothing atm is deffinetly my skinny black tsubi's . lovelove !

and vests, i want vests in all the main colours . im loving how they just accessorise an outfit :)

HSC
Man, I love my trench coat. Never been so glad that I've bought it; it has been getting shockingly cold lately.

Gloves

Plain long sleeved t-shirt in every colour (I wear them in layers in winter)

HSC
emuthegreat said:
lol being a girl is so expensive . Never feels like you have enough clothing, despite everyone telling you that you should really stop shopping . lol, i can barely fit all mine into my wardrobe :(
Yeah, it's like a horrible sickness. I vow to never buy clothing until the next year and then I spot a massive sale on at General Pants and I go nuts like a rabid dog.

Then I go home and repent while I try on my new clothes. A vicious cycle, it is.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
My Hurley jumper. It renewed my faith that someone, somewhere makes warm girl clothes with long sleeves (I have trouble finding long sleeves that fit me, my arms are disproportionately long for my size)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
im loving the cream coat i just bought. i like that it's cream. i like that it's exactly the right length for my proportions to make me look...nice. i like that it's double breasted and that i don't look fat in it (one of the only times i'm grateful for small tits). i like that it's warm but lightweight. i like that it goes with practically everything else in my winter wardrobe. lastly, i like that i got it on sale for 20 bucks when it was originally 80. score. :eek:

sophie1989

HSC
i love the lee jeans coloured range and also tsubi spaghetti legs! they are so awesome but i especially love lee jeans!.
Also, my rusty eskimo jacket its bewwtttiiffuull :D also because i havent seen anyone else with it :)

luisalow1

HSC
sophie1989 said:
i love the lee jeans coloured range and also tsubi spaghetti legs! they are so awesome but i especially love lee jeans!.
Also, my rusty eskimo jacket its bewwtttiiffuull :D also because i havent seen anyone else with it :)

haha lees just fit so well!!!!!!!

i was wearing one of my old coloured pairs, and my sister was paying me out "coloured jeans.... theyre not in anymore"...

then a month later i did a shoot for the alice mcall candy jeans range.

hahahahahaaha

sophie1989

HSC
eheheeh :) i LOVE tight jeans they r maddd :D
i got some NCAC tight bright purple jeans 4 $120 and a long weaved or crotched cardigan $95 and it's Ellewood its awesome :D

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
loving my $50 grey leopard print hoodie
thin + light. perfect for layering
similar print to that used in Mala Brajkovic's 'cats+bats' collection. (but only $50 compared to the $220 i was about to dish out :eek:)

caseylee

HSC
oh my god!!! i bought a $30 jumper not long ago and thats alot of moneyz for me and i was walking down the street and saw 2 more ppl wearing it!!! i hate that!!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
haha oh gosh me too. i was wearing my current favourite jacket to uni today (over about 4 other layers, ohmigosh it was like 2 degrees at the station this morning) and then i saw another chick wearing the exact same one and like, i didn't mind really, but it was just a bit "oh. :eek:" .... if you know what i mean.

but, i looked better in it. :uhhuh: /snobbery

caseylee

HSC
Lizakith said:
My Hurley jumper. It renewed my faith that someone, somewhere makes warm girl clothes with long sleeves (I have trouble finding long sleeves that fit me, my arms are disproportionately long for my size)
hey what do u think of those jumpers u mostly find at supre where there really short in the body area:confused: (if u know wat im talkin bout)

caseylee

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
haha oh gosh me too. i was wearing my current favourite jacket to uni today (over about 4 other layers, ohmigosh it was like 2 degrees at the station this morning) and then i saw another chick wearing the exact same one and like, i didn't mind really, but it was just a bit "oh. :eek:" .... if you know what i mean.

but, i looked better in it. :uhhuh: /snobbery
yes thats like the 2 girls wif my jumper, theres lookes mongey on them, like they were trying to squeeze into it, i got the appropriate size so...yeah:p

becthelank

Study Avoider
HSC
caseylee said:
oh my god!!! i bought a $30 jumper not long ago and thats alot of moneyz for me and i was walking down the street and saw 2 more ppl wearing it!!! i hate that!!!!
yeah i bought some shorts from canterbury and i love them to death but ive seen at least 2 year 7 girls wearing it...so they make me feel like im 12 again...oh dear

caseylee

HSC
becthelank said:
yeah i bought some shorts from canterbury and i love them to death but ive seen at least 2 year 7 girls wearing it...so they make me feel like im 12 again...oh dear
lol yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)