Feeling of emptiness (1 Viewer)

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Friends are wonderful things; organise something with them.

Play the sport you gave up a couple of years ago.

If you have a significant other, they're probably feeling similarish so do something with them, or if you only have a crush, take the plunge now and ask them out, the stress level won't be this low again for at least 2 months.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I just remember feeling dead, rather than empty. Trials took everything out me, but it was worth it, pulling my ranks up by a good 10 places for most of my subjects

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol i know..i feel empty too...theres like nothing to do now. most assessments are finished.

=\

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
ive got my IPT trial and 2 assignments to do .. yet i feel like procrastinating. haha

this aint good .. maybe this is how it feels like after the hsc is all over... except without the guilt.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
shinji said:
ive got my IPT trial and 2 assignments to do .. yet i feel like procrastinating. haha

this aint good .. maybe this is how it feels like after the hsc is all over... except without the guilt.
I know what you mean shinji I have to more trials to study for and an English assessment due Monday of week 6 and yet I am still procrastinating my time away. I think we are all just drained from the study\assessments with the end in site all we can think about is doing everything possible not to work\study.

david030400

HSC
hey!

im just wanting to know if there is anyone out there feeling the same as me?
i dont have a UAI, i have two HSC projects due next week and week after and my nans dieing this week so most likely means id have to leave exams and go to funeral etc 6 hrs away. im mostly not worried about my marks well no im not because i dont have a UAI and dont need marks. i just want my HSC paper to say ive done it. is that bad?is there anyone else out there that just wants there PAPER?anyone?

David Thks guys.

david030400

HSC
oh and i should be studying for my first exam (trial) english adv tomoz but i just cant think and im dumb at it. and ARGH!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Sorry to hear that your nan's dying. And yes, I'm sure there are a few people out there who do the HSC just to get the award, but no UAI or anything like that. Are you entering a course next year that doesn't require UAI, or are you going to be working next year?

david030400

HSC
thankyou. Yeah , i always end up having something go wrong during exams.
yeah. i know. i just feel like alone with this, too many people around me are smart. BUT today i did lots of study just to make myself feel good :p and my star sign said too work hard :p
no, things i want to do dont need a UAI. im happy i dont have a UAI because then i dont have to get stressed about my marks.

David

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hmm, I kind of feel that emptiness as well even though I still have 1 trial exam left tomorrow. I think it just takes a few days to a week to get through before you're able to get back to your normal routine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)