Fees (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
I havent got my statement yet
Don't worry Jen, you will probably get it early next week. If you have access to a credit card, just pay on ipay and get your payment reference from pweb.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
Dude, do you give up? You have idea of the situation. If your so smart, you tell us a way that you would send out over 30,000 invoices
u hardly need 2 send them out, that costs 2 much and is a total waste of time. In most Uni, invoices are printed out upon ennrolment, so students have sufficent time 2 plan their budget and pay any debts.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
Don't worry Jen, you will probably get it early next week. If you have access to a credit card, just pay on ipay and get your payment reference from pweb.
May I ask why should any student wait until the end of march 2 receive their invoices since they have enrolled already 4 over a month?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No. You may not ask.

But to prove you wrong once again:

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/fees/ssf this has been up since before enrolment. And it does take time to process enrolments. I'd like to see you sit there and process over 30,000 peoples forms!

UWS has a strong emphasis of posting information up on their website, and not constantly sending stuff through the mail.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
No. You may not ask.

But to prove you wrong once again:

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/fees/ssf this has been up since before enrolment. And it does take time to process enrolments. I'd like to see you sit there and process over 30,000 peoples forms!

UWS has a strong emphasis of posting information up on their website, and not constantly sending stuff through the mail.
Well processing forms is what the staff is employed 2 do it's not like only 1 person is employed 2 do all the work u know, i'm sure there must be heaps since ur uni has 6 campuses and more students so therefore there must be extra staff.

Anywayz why do u need 2 be sending out stuff when it's more practical 2 print out student enrolment info at enrolment day. Tell me why don't UWS print out invoices on enrolemnt day, that's the question. :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Because they really don't know enrolment numbers until enrolment days. Plus its easier to prcoess your enrolment, hecs etc forms all at once than in lots of different bundles.

How about you stop asking fucking stupid questions and leave.

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
In most uni's? Give examples???

In university we are not spoon fed, info about fees has been up for ages now, its the students responsibility to make sure they pay them.
Also, not everyone enrols at the same time. Some people go by the quarters, cont8inuing students get them when they re-enroll, which is in October
Well geving out invoices is hardly spoon feeding, what is the UWS staff employed 2 do?...sit on their arses and play poker? i mean giving out invoices is juz a VERY basic part of their job!

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
Sadly, you forgot to do your research again. Administrative things are not done on a campus level. Everything is done at one big campus at werrington north.
How are we supposed to know why UWS doesent print invoices on enrolment day, we are only fucking students, you ask them if you wana know.
Anyway, we all get them by March 31st, so whats you big deal
The fecken big deal is students deserve 2 be sent invoices earlier rather than later, why have it been over a month since enrolment and some students still haven't received their invoices? Now u can't reasonably argue with my point there, anywayz ur juz trying 2 protect ur own Uni which is understandable but i have raised by causes 4 concern and u can't reasonably aruge that I don't have a valid point.

Heh footy time, i'll reason with u another time :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
For fucking sakes! It had been posted up on the net for months. Just because they don't send out a little piece of fucking paper. grr ... the amount was known months ago. Everyone who attends uws knows that they post all info up on the net.

Now fuck off, stop asking stupid and irrelevant questions.

You don't have a valid point - if you even bothered to do some fucking research before hand you wouldn't be asking fucking shit questions and annoying the shit out of all of us.

NOW FOR THE FUCKING LAST TIME FUCK OFF!!!

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
Im sorry ur so lame and sad you need instructions to tell you what to do.
Geez, I bet u know ur wrong but u still keep ranting on and trying 2 sound like u are correct. But how the feck can u fault me 4 complaining about the fact that invoices should be given out 2 all students on enrolment, or atleast a short while after enrolment. It's a responsibility of the Uni staff 2 put the students interest at first since it's the students that their working 4. Students who can't pay via phone or internet obviously requires an invoice 2 pay in person, they need invoices as early as possible so they can plan ahead rather than making the student pay with a due date within a week or so.

Now i'm really not seeing how u can validly argue against my view since i'm complaining on behalf of all UWS student and therefore i'm also sticking up 4 u guys. :cool:

AthlonXP

HSC
Hey guys, this is just a post in relation to the fees.

Just wondering i'm using Commonwealth Bank's Netbank serivce, just wondering how I would pay via BPay because I have never done it before.

Also what numbers etc would I need from the UWS invoice etc.

Thanks heaps!
Anthony.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
AthlonXP said:

Just wondering i'm using Commonwealth Bank's Netbank serivce, just wondering how I would pay via BPay because I have never done it before.

Thanks heaps!
Anthony.
Bpay - contact your participating insitution to make payment from your chque, savings or credit card account. refer top right corner on front side of this form for payment details.

BPay. Use details provided by your participating financial institution. Quote Biller Code 52217 and your payment advice number which can be found on Platform web.

Dunno much about bpay - but hope this helps.

HerO

Banned
HSC
AthlonXP said:

Thanks heaps!
Anthony.
Yeah I understand ur pain, students like urself who require invoices 2 pay 4 fees are disadvantaged due 2 the poor service from the UWS staff. This just proves everything I have said 2 be correct.

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Well processing forms is what the staff is employed 2 do it's not like only 1 person is employed 2 do all the work u know, i'm sure there must be heaps since ur uni has 6 campuses and more students so therefore there must be extra staff.

Anywayz why do u need 2 be sending out stuff when it's more practical 2 print out student enrolment info at enrolment day. Tell me why don't UWS print out invoices on enrolemnt day, that's the question. :cool:
because on enrolment day you enrol obviously - but that doesnt mean all the data is processed then and there... its not taht simple..

they wait till people are enrolled and attending before they start invoicing you incase you trasnfer out or change from f/t to p/t or lots of things like that

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Yeah I understand ur pain, students like urself who require invoices 2 pay 4 fees are disadvantaged due 2 the poor service from the UWS staff. This just proves everything I have said 2 be correct.

far out!!!

if you're not going to give advice, which unlike you are a uws student you cannot on thsi subject - go away!

that comment was of no use to the situation and as you dont attend uws you do not understand how admin works so cannot know whether the service is poor or not!

anyways back to the topic - id advise that youy give the uni a call if you'er unsure just to make sure, or at leat look it up on the website under studentfees coz its better to take your time than pay the wrong amount/place:)

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
far out!!!

if you're not going to give advice, which unlike you are a uws student you cannot on thsi subject - go away!

that comment was of no use to the situation and as you dont attend uws you do not understand how admin works so cannot know whether the service is poor or not!

anyways back to the topic - id advise that youy give the uni a call if you'er unsure just to make sure, or at leat look it up on the website under studentfees coz its better to take your time than pay the wrong amount/place:)
I've also been telling the students 2 give UWS a call and other thoughtful advice but then every1 tries 2 turn this into an argument by saying I don't go 2 UWS so feck off and stuff :rolleyes:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
I've also been telling the students 2 give UWS a call and other thoughtful advice but then every1 tries 2 turn this into an argument by saying I don't go 2 UWS so feck off and stuff :rolleyes:
it doesnt matter - you shouldnt be giving advice about uws matters, particularly admin matters, unless you are a student at uws because you don't know whether or not your information is correct and it could lead to someone doing/not doing something they should/nt.

You cannot be sure that what you are saying is correct so just dont comment on these kinds of threads...

obviously the people who ask questions about fees etc are looking for help from their fellow students

klh

HSC
sheesh...with this again??? we should band together and just ignore him, any replies made by us to him will increase his motivation to post more, unfortunately, this was the advice given to me by a teacher to combat 'teasers' and it doesnt help, but lets just try it anyway.
Else, we have to look to the mods...i thougth minai was keeping an eye on things.
I think someone already mentioned this in another thread but this place is a sanctuary form most uws students to talk about stuff, not negative stuff, especially form an outsider.

L

LaraB

klh said:
sheesh...with this again??? we should band together and just ignore him, any replies made by us to him will increase his motivation to post more, unfortunately, this was the advice given to me by a teacher to combat 'teasers' and it doesnt help, but lets just try it anyway.
Else, we have to look to the mods...i thougth minai was keeping an eye on things.
I think someone already mentioned this in another thread but this place is a sanctuary form most uws students to talk about stuff, not negative stuff, especially form an outsider.
yeah agreed - Minai where are you :p

yeah - only reason why i replied was that given this thread is concerning fees which is kinda important, i thought it could be pretty damaging to have a non-uws student giving "advice" without knowing what they're talking about, especially if someone undertook this advice n it was wrong....

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
Minai isent the only mod/admin who's noticed.
Nat, seriously, u are the most biased fecked up benefactors that's ever existed on these forums, ur juz full of utter bullshit, juz cuz u can't handle criticism, u will use ur benefactor tag and fecken whinge and sulk up 2 the mods, ur a fecken disgrace u bullshit artist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)