Fees (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
unfortunately, its only for 3 days but thats 3 days of sanity, especially for the lots thats on the firing end, like you guys/gals.
i was gonna ask why its so peaceful but youve found out. was that bad news or good?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
3 days of sanity - not enough :mad: lol. Oh well, better than nothing.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol hero's just gonna come back, more angry than ever. i imagine he's gonna let us all know that.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol hero's just gonna come back, more angry than ever. i imagine he's gonna let us all know that.
argh! NO!!!! Dunno how he could be more angry though.

klh

HSC
he can..ddint he scare you with his proposal of his love of soemthing/someone? lol

HerO_Reborned

HSC
Hey did the layout of the page where u write the post have changed hey?...by the way any1 give me info on what does it mean by banned cuz I don't understand it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
he can..ddint he scare you with his proposal of his love of soemthing/someone? lol
eh ... probably ... i dunno, someone is slightly twisted :p

urgh! *runs for life*
Your obviously stupid if you don't know what banned means!

HerO_Reborned

HSC
Also is it possible 2 see who banned me, I mean geez if ur gonna boot me out the door at least let me know b4 hand so i will know my fate

HerO_Reborned

HSC
Well wat does ban mean?...does it mean i can't view the whole forum all together?...cuz last night i couldn't view the forum at all, and is the ban 4 a set time limit them i am not banned anymore?...how does it work?...i don't know how i got into these forums but i did, cuz last night after i got banned i couldn't even view anything lol :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO_Reborned said:
i'm here 4 good intentions k?...:D
The day your here for good intentions is the day the world is going to implode!

HerO_Reborned

HSC
lol Those stupid MODS, I want nothing 2 do with them, I'd rather stay as far away from them as possible.

HerO_Reborned

HSC
Hey Nat aren't u a benefactor, maybe u can help explain 2 me wat ban means, does it mean i don't have my account anymore, or does it mean i won't even be able 2 view the forum pages anymore cuz last night and today i was restricted 2 even access any BOS pages, then i did some tweaking and shit and had no idea and here i am lol.

HerO_Reborned

HSC
natstar said:
Banned account means you can no longer use your account that you got banned with
ahhh I see, but i think banned members can't even access any BOS pages as well cuz when i tried 2 enter the site it said i couldn't because it's restricted access

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm yet to see a good intention from you. Unless you class annoyance as a good intention :rolleyes:

HerO_Reborned

HSC
Anywayz i'm outta here, I don't feel like getting gang banged and then getting banned again anytime soon!!! lol :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)