Fellas lets ask the questions to the ladies we always wanted... (1 Viewer)

sabdow

HSC
here are a few simple questions i want to ask

do girls like it when they get their tits sucked? are they more sensitive than their pussies?

why do 99% of girls say they hate anal but as soon as they hit 18 want to take it up the ass, or close to up the ass?

why do you decently-intelligent girls seem to hate players but for some reason, are always around them and act like you (and DO) want to fuck them?

why do the hot girls go out with players who know full and well that they will get cheated on but try to deny it?

for girls that swallow semen - what happens if i was blowing about 6 shots into your throat. do you really swallow 6-8 blows down your throat? because that is a fucking lot and would clog up your throat or something.

why do girls like the way a guys ass looks like? i mean do you want to stick your tongue up their cracks or something. i can understand why you like arms (to be hugged and touched), and i can understand why you like chests + upper bodies, (to be hugged and rest on), and i can understand the legs (make you look in proportion and so when you sleep on them it feels good)...

why is it that some of the hottest girls have no sense of humor? how do they communicate with the other player guys. do they still laugh at 'your mother' jokes which died about 7 years ago?

thanks for the effort to answer.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sabdow said:
why do girls like the way a guys ass looks like? i mean do you want to stick your tongue up their cracks or something. i can understand why you like arms (to be hugged and touched), and i can understand why you like chests + upper bodies, (to be hugged and rest on), and i can understand the legs (make you look in proportion and so when you sleep on them it feels good)...
Chest = to lean on.
Upper body = to hug.
Legs = proportion.
Ass = to squeeze (of course).
sabdow said:
why is it that some of the hottest girls have no sense of humor? how do they communicate with the other player guys. do they still laugh at 'your mother' jokes which died about 7 years ago?
TTP (The Total Package) is indeedy hard to find. Sort your priorities.

malkin86

HSC
sabdow said:

do girls like it when they get their tits sucked?

why do you decently-intelligent girls seem to hate players but for some reason, are always around them and act like you (and DO) want to fuck them?

why do the hot girls go out with players who know full and well that they will get cheated on but try to deny it?

I'll have a go, although I don't know all the answers..

With the suckling - some girls will freak out, some will quite enjoy it. Why a girl might freak out is that she might think that suckling is only for babies, and that it's a bit incesty and gross. Ask first. (phrase it as a 'do you want..' if you feel weird about asking straight up)

Some 'nice girls' (both 'hot' and 'intelligent' girls) want to 'save' 'bad boys' from themselves... it's not good to think like this, but yet it's still perpetuated (think Elizabeth/Darcy for an example)

Bums are squeezable. ;)

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
as dor the guys arses, im totally obsessed with my bf's, its so cute and i believe in leveling up the playing field, so while guys check out chicks arses, im happy to play, lick and exploit my boyfriends :) he likes it anyway.

And in reference to those "decent-intelligent" girls who hang out with the players, honey, they arnt decent, just naivee

Blow jobs are the most degrading sexual act that a female can do, the true test of the love of the boyfriend is if she has semen in her mouth to spit it in the guys mouth, if he rejects and is repulsed well we all know the level of respect he has for his girl.

Guys who ask or let their gf's give head do not respect or protect their partners,
lol my bf knows what will happen if he ever asked me, and i assure you, he wont take the chance lol

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
this is crap

majority of the girls on bos and their ditsy ways here don't represent my point of view.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dynamic22 said:
Guys who ask or let their gf's give head do not respect or protect their partners,
lol my bf knows what will happen if he ever asked me, and i assure you, he wont take the chance lol
I don't really agree with that.

If a guy asks for head, he wants head. He's not saying "bow down and obey your master". If you want your boyfriend to go down on you, would that be showing disrespect? Of course not.

Anyway, just like he's well within his rights to request it, you have every right to refuse it.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
sabdow said:
here are a few simple questions i want to ask. thanks for the effort to answer
do girls like it when they get their tits sucked? are they more sensitive than their pussies?
i have no answer to this beacuse i havent been there
why do 99% of girls say they hate anal but as soon as they hit 18 want to take it up the ass, or close to up the ass?
well that 99% of girls does not include me
maybe they like bad boys?
because they are dumb, have an ego, are obsessed by appearance
for girls that swallow semen - what happens if i was blowing about 6 shots into your throat. do you really swallow 6-8 blows down your throat? because that is a fucking lot and would clog up your throat or something.
that is really disgusting..it's their own choice if they wanna swallow or not....but that just reminds me of eating vomit
don't generalise, all girls are not like that, but then i ask, why do guys look at a chicks arse? it's not like you havent seen one before, it's not a brand new never before seen xbox 360 or somethin.
because maybe they are not hot when it comes to using their brains, how they communicate...well that one is pretty obvious, many of them give the guys what they want.

joe_rulez37

HSC
What do girls do in their spare time beside the usuals such as TV, movies, internet, read etc. Eg. for guys, we have sport.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
What do girls do in their spare time beside the usuals such as TV, movies, internet, read etc. Eg. for guys, we have sport.
I draw or sketch, play the piano, I have two kittens to play with, and sometimes sort out my clothes and shoes, throw away ones I don't wear, etc.

Sometimes my boyfriend comes over and we just sit there eating lollies and talking.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
I work, play hockey, make things or paint things, i cook cookies, i go shopping, i go hang out over a mates house/my bfs or msg or call them, i keep trying to finish my hours on my Ls (only and abit year behind now :) ), i catch the train into the city or somewhere and just go see things or take photos of cool things, i do my hair and makeup.. and then i sit around wondering what i'll do after i know my hsc results on friday.. i think that about sums it up.. i really have no life

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
joe_rulez37 said:
shop, go out, swim, relax, lots of things.

Jase

HSC
why are the majority of girls so obsessed with jewellery, shoes and clothes?

is it true that you fart more during the "time of the month"?

is it true that chocolate makes you feel better during this time?

and is it true that a big stork brings babies in a white cloth?

sabdow

HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
well I am not exactly a girl but I think I come pretty close to their average daily routines. 23 hours of each day consists of me masturbating. the other 1 hour consists of school, church, hanging out with my mates, partying, showers, shaves, eating, playing ps2 and pc games, playing soccer, listening to music, watching movies and sleeping.

and yes i have a diary to keep myself organised!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

its a very different sensation to sex, makes your back naturally arch, but more gentle than penetration. good foreplay and i guess its not that bad for the guy.

ive never really had the urge to take it up the ass, i think if you know you can have very good vaginal sex and orgasms, then you dont feel the need to try other ways of penetration.
dont know if that makes sense.

players are the kind of person that exudes confidence. remember, there has to be a reason why these guys get so many women in the first place...its not hard to see that an attractive "bad boy" would have a certain naughty appeal.

a lot of women stick to the belief that if they are the right person then the man will be faithful. however, this is rarely the case, as a player will most often continue to cheat all their life.

this is why i dont swallow. the gagging sensation that you feel is like swallowing something that you dont like whole. if you didnt like oysters, you wouldnt keep tipping them down your throat, so i dont swallow something that tastes gross and you dont enjoy.

i guess, though, for people who do like it, itd be just like swallowing copious amounts of jelly or cream. its liquidy, so i guess you wouldnt choke. i dont know.

i think a nice pert bum completes the package. i like toned bodys overall, so the bum is just another part of that.

that is a very good question. i think its just because they have never felt the need to develop a well rounded personality as they get enough credit simply for their looks.

but admit it, you wouldnt go out with an ugly girl if she had an excellent sense of humour, would you...

thanks for the effort to answer.
you are very welcome.

Gay Captain

HSC
PaleReflection said:
Why are they the most degrading sexual act that a female can do?
Because she's never heard of defecation-to-mouth

edit: whilst tied up and beaten severely

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
OMGORZ kekeke they r lik an entyre difrunt species!
what? girls dont play sport?

You better be a troll..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
This might sound stupid but...

Does PMS feel different to real stress?

And also, do you try to react differently to how you would handle real stress as opposed to PMS?

And is there a easy way for a guy to know that his friend/girlfriend is experiencing PMS without asking her about "her time of the month"?
Days when she won't have sex = period time.

Duh,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)