Female Masturbation (1 Viewer)

schofield

HSC
Statistics show that 95% of males ADMIT they regularly masturbate.

I wonder what the figures are for females.. =S

Girls out there that would like to 'admit' they masturbate, feel free to admit it here.;)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I'm sure it's just Leo Schofield workin on an column

schofield

HSC
You can tell sexual preference, age, gender and dirtiness from 3 sentences

Wow get a life douchebag...

3yrs after your HSC and still posting..

For all I know you could a long term dirty old man wanting to read teen girls talk about masturbation, thats why you entered the thread in the first place isnt it..

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Well, you are asking a group of random girls to admit to you that they masturbate.

Hint: You are not the only girl who practices this insult to the catholic church.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
schofield said:
you could a long term dirty old man wanting to read teen girls talk about masturbation, thats why you entered the thread in the first place isnt it..
Yes. This thread is a severe dissapointment.

If not an old man, You are a lesbian then?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
1. Wayyyyy too personal
2. You sick twisted freak
I don't see why it's such a big deal, but yeah this dude is weird.

Edit: "Also way to personal" implies yes, otherwise you'd have said no because that wouldn't be personal at all.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Many women masturbate, but they haven't beaten the men when it comes to solo sex frequency... at least not yet.

The authors of The Social Organization of Sexuality (Edward O. Laumann, John H. Gagnon, Robert T. Michael, and Stuart Michaels; University of Chicago Press, 1994) gathered information about masturbatory practices from face-to-face interviews and self-administered questionnaires of 2,969 men and women ranging in age from 18 to 59 years.

The researchers found that 41.7 percent of women and 63.3 percent of men masturbated during the year studied. According to The Janus Report on Sexual Behavior (Samuel S. Janus and Cynthia L. Janus; John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1993), based on a large-scale, nationwide survey of adult Americans ages 18 and up conducted between 1983 and 1992, 10 percent of women reported masturbating frequently (several times weekly or daily) vs. 25 percent of men. Similarly, 38 percent of women reported masturbating on a regular basis (monthly to daily) in comparison to 55 percent of men. The Kinsey Institute also published statistics about gender differences in masturbation. They were compiled from renowned sex researcher Alfred Kinsey's studies on the sexual behavior of men and women. According to Dr. Kinsey's 1948 and 1953 studies, based on detailed interviews with white American adults, 92 percent of men and 62 percent of women reported that they had masturbated.
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1568.html

/thread

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Riet said:
I don't see why it's such a big deal, but yeah this dude is weird.

Edit: "Also way to personal" implies yes, otherwise you'd have said no because that wouldn't be personal at all.
I'd believe it would be too personal for any girl to admit publically, especially on a thread. Hence being too personal.
Yes or No, I wouldn't be telling anyone. Thats for sure.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
schofield said:
For all I know you could a long term dirty old man wanting to read teen girls talk about masturbation, thats why you entered the thread in the first place isnt it..
Reading teen girls talking about their first experiences with masturbation makes me excrete copious amounts of seminal fluid (cum buckets).

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
1. Wayyyyy too personal
2. You sick twisted freak
Um, why?

Girls are allowed to masturbate, too. It's a perfectly healthy and normal thing to do. In fact considering people go around claiming girls have 10 times more pleasure nerves down there, I take it for granted that most girls do it.

~ari

is well hung
HSC
sleepplease said:
No way do only 55% of men masturbate regularly...
Did you consider old people and asians in that criticsm?
Also, not everyone is destined to be alone like yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)