feminism (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Why does feminism make you irate sylviab/others.

Is it because that bitch friendzoned you or something.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why are so many women feminists, is it because some dude fucked them and didn't call them again

a c

HSC
No seriously. Feminism has never affected me or anyone I know in a negative way, that I am aware of. I have seen positive impacts.

I am wondering if feminists killed your dog or something. Some comments in this thread (like rdx) are apparently irate about how other people live their lives. lol.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
NO! feminists are in need of a good lay, never heard a woman complain about men if he can please her in bed

1/4 is wayyyyy off, wouldnt even call it close.

you know that men are also scared to jog at 6 pm in the fear of being stabbed, mugged etc? Violence (sexual and physical) towards women has changed so much these days that you would be safe to go for a jog at 6pm. Some women are just paranoid. Not us mens fault. also why cant she go for a jog at 6pm we are after all, all equal right? women are just as strong as men, unless you're sexist or something?

The girl in this pic just goes on a rant with a shit attitude and is clearly psychotic; forever alone. but at least she defended her rights, even if she lived alone with 12 cats and hated every man in society for being pigs and having a dick
r u for real?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
how can you be okay with a society where bronyism is a thing

maths_genius

HSC
I need patriarchy to make sure that women shave their arms unlike that woman in the pic above...
*cough* virgin alert

Hair follicles develop in sensitive areas to stop infection and irritation in both men and women. The fact that women feel the need to shave to attract little boys like you makes it obvious that the patriarchy is still prevalent. Women should have the choice to shave or not shave, and not be judged either way.

Today, the modern feminism movement can now be allowing Western women to be fat sluts. They are fighting for the right to look as ghastly as they want while being able to ride one-hundred cocks without being judged.
“Allowing”? Women should be "able" to do whatever men are able to do. I’m not suggesting that sleeping with 100 men is a good thing, but a man can look as ghastly as they want and fuck 100 women and still not be judged. Yet a woman is taunted as a "cock-hungry slut" if she does so. Why is that fair?

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
i am powerfully rustled by this thread

do you just hate "typical" "feminists" who are uninformed or whatever or do you genuinely believe that feminism is not a good ideology to strive towards?

what do you even think feminism is? (to people, generally)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
“Allowing”? Women should be "able" to do whatever men are able to do. I’m not suggesting that sleeping with 100 men is a good thing, but a man can look as ghastly as they want and fuck 100 women and still not be judged. Yet a woman is taunted as a "cock-hungry slut" if she does so. Why is that fair?
One could argue here that women are being held to a higher standard, so the perception is that they 'better' or 'more pure'

Or some shit like that. I don't really care, a slut is a slut.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
*cough* virgin alert
Women should have the choice to shave or not shave, and not be judged either way.
Yes because white-knights who self identify as "maths geniuses" are knee-deep in pussy, right?

maths_genius

HSC
Yes because white-knights who self identify as "maths geniuses" are knee-deep in pussy, right?
So you're suggesting that anyone with skill in mathematics can't be "knee-deep in pussy"? You shouldn’t judge people based on a stereotype. I’m actually a neuroscience/psych honours student who tutors in mathematics (hence my name), and I don’t find it difficult to attract women.

Most of the people here who reject feminism are either people who: a) assume feminism to be a crazed girl movement without considering or applying critical thought to any actual feminism literature (and no, people holding up signs about why they need feminism is not proper literature)
OR b) are men that are frightened about women gaining some sort of control. It threatens their idea of "masculinity".

Look, there are indisputable reasons for why there is still not gender equality in first world countries: Women still get paid less for the same job as a man. Women do not hold as many professional positions as men. Women still the feel the need to dress a certain way and do their makeup a certain way to impress a man - a woman is judged by her physical attributes not her professional ones. This book does a good explanation of how women have fallen into the trap of sexual objectification: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_Chauvinist_Pigs

Obviously in many third world countries the gender inequality is much more obvious. Often, women are not allowed to speak at public events (or even attend) and in some countries, they are not allowed out of the house.

One could argue here that women are being held to a higher standard, so the perception is that they 'better' or 'more pure'

Or some shit like that. I don't really care, a slut is a slut.
You’re so stupid. A slut is a term coined by men to control women. Men hate sluts due to biological or psychological reasons: either because a) they’re jealous that the “slut” has overlooked them OR b) they’re worried that the “slut” will not remain faithful to them. Testosterone encourages the need for control over women to not sleep with anyone else except for himself.

But this doesn’t make it okay. Men shouldn’t have control over a woman’s sexuality or autonomy. I’m sure you wouldn’t like it if you were labelled and berated as a slut for sleeping with many women.

Feminism is a necessity in today’s society. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i1W0z2Zdqs

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I don't see how saying a woman has a right to shave/not shave without being judged demonstrates being a white knight tbh.

(having said that, I have every right to say I don't find a woman with massive armpit pubes attractive because attraction is a personal choice so I disagree with maths_genius too, all i'm sayins is it's not really "white knighting")

Also since when does a username on an internet forum define your level of sexual activity lol

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
I'm not entirely sure but I think "slut shaming" and "rape culture" definitely do exist in western society and i think it is a problem.

To be honest I find it ridiculous that western feminists give a shit about wanting to be women and also drink beer omg when girls are still being deprived of education, being raped, suffering from so much injustice and deprivation of what I deem to be basic human rights in so many parts of the world.

But i guess, in my white middle class microcosmic bubble, it would be nice to just not give a fuck about whether someone has a penis or a vagina, not judge others and accept that everyone is ~different~ and that they will do whatever they want (as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's rights) and respect people. It's not like it's anyones fault, it's just how it is. I mean i know a couple of girls who act all coy and cutesy and are manipulative as fuck and some dudes who just do not think women are people (shadowdude for example, but not just him there are a couple more i know) and i guess it all just feeds off each other.

I mean, i'm not sure what to make of all the anecdotal evidence I have but things like a few of my female tutoring students doing maths have said they have had teachers implicitly discourage them from taking maths and idk if it's because they're girls but they have said they just don't think they should be doing maths and have major confidence issues but are actually really bright.
friends who have boyfriends that don't trust them hanging out with other guy mates because idk maybe people just cannot control their primal urges
mates calling other mates "faggots" for ordering a drink that is not beer like jesus christ who gives a fuck about any thing just do what you want

but like i said this stuff is relatively trivial and i'm just rambling so yep

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
and some dudes who just do not think women are people (shadowdude for examplei guess it all just feeds off each other.

shadowdude jesus christ

well women are fucking awful I mean look at that casey anthony I mean really

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
some people are just fucking awful, and that is (partly) my point

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
i mean look at that hitler, really. (although, gotta give it to him he is a wordsmith)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)