feminism (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Thanks for proving my point, dumbass

Look, another dumbass
One day these dumbasses (or similar) you marry will be the sole household income provider while you are at home looking after the children. The least you (or woman in general) can do is learn how to make a good toasted sandwich and bring/open bottles of beer for when your husband gets home.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
One day these dumbasses (or similar) you marry will be the sole household income provider while you are at home looking after the children. The least you (or woman in general) can do is learn how to make a good toasted sandwich and bring/open bottles of beer for when your husband gets home.
Solo brah ur usually a better troll than this

MysteryGenius

HSC
Jesus fucking christ. I ain't a woman so shut the fuck up with your fucking unoriginal sexist shit, you boring fuck. I didn't think my gender would be relevant but you won't fucking shut up about it which just goes to show what a fucking sexist pig you are. I hope you die alone surrounded by your fedoras, you fucking neckbeard.

C

Church Burner

I believe global warming is a myth, much like world war 2 and womens rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)