fiji (1 Viewer)

$a®e

HSC
hey! im not going to fiji for schoolies...but iev been there 3 times. Its a pretty laid back place..plenty of things to see and do...you and ur girls will have a fab time...word of advice...if u like want to go to suva for shopping...go but just be careful (its not unsafe but people might try n con ya)...and stay away from latoka (think thats the spelling)...i went there for the day last time...i felt a lil uneasy cause there was no white people about...and we got followed around by some random.. if u stick to the coral coast and the islands or go on tours you will have a blast...and Nandi has pretty decent shopping...fiji isnt really that cheap...only if u buy like crafty stuff from markets..

well have a good time...hope i helped u somewhat...:)

samisam

uni bum
HSC
heyhey,
myself and 5 other mates are going to fiji for schoolies. 2 chicks and 4 guys, which should be fun!!! we leave on the 30th of november and were staying 10day....how long are you's going for????

jnr_mafia

HSC
alektorophobia said:
hey samisam thats awesome! we're leaving on the 7th dec, i know its a bit late but its better than bali. where abouts are you staying? we're staying at beach comber island and will probly being going to the mainland alot. xoxx
hey...me n my mate mite b goin around the same time... nice place...i was there...been awhile since my last visit..its gonna b good fun..

samisam

uni bum
HSC
hey...sorry to take my time replying. We are leaving on the 30th on nov and where comming home on the 10th of dec. We are staying at Hideaway resort. We will have to try and catch up. It will be awsome. where is everyone else staying??

samisam

uni bum
HSC
yer your rite there....that will probley be tricky...but we should try....where abouts are you's staying at??? is it anywhere near hideaway resort???

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Ahhh yes, Beachcomber, I've been there a couple of times. It's a nice cruise from the mainland (from Lautoka or Nadi) to the island in a medium cruise ship, and then when they reach the shallow waters, they take you to the island in small boats with glass floors so you can see the starfish etc. Plus, you can go jetskiing, as well as handgliding I believe. And, they have BBQ like everyday. Never stayed there, so I dunno about the accomodation.

Hideaway Resort is alright I guess, never actually stayed there but I reckon it sort of lacks atmosphere. I'd prefer the likes of The Naviti Resort; Warwick Resort; The Fijian Resort, if you're planning to hang around the Coral Coast. If you're around the Western side, near Nadi and all, try The Regent Resort, or if you're loaded, go for The Sheraton. And, if you're around the capital Suva, I'd probably go with The Pacific Harbour Resort. Plus, all these resorts are into scuba diving and all, so that should come in handy if that's your fancy.

As for shopping, I'd say try Suva (east), Sigatoka (coral coast), or Nadi / Lautoka (western). That's about all as far as shopping ranks, and as someone said, you won't be seeing too many good cheap clothes or electronics or anything, just handicrafts. Unless you're in Suva, it's probably best to not stay out too late at night. Anyway, that's about all I can think of right now. :cool:

frezzel

HSC
i am really thinking of going to beachcomber, since this girl at work told me the legal drinking age is 17 there :) and plus duty free alco is like 45 bucks for 2 litres of spirits. We should all go at the same time it would be teh sweetest

nitro.vo

HSC
frezzel said:
i am really thinking of going to beachcomber, since this girl at work told me the legal drinking age is 17 there :) and plus duty free alco is like 45 bucks for 2 litres of spirits. We should all go at the same time it would be teh sweetest
If you have an 18 year old, got can get 2L of smirnoff tripple distilled for about $25aud at Singapore airport ;)

Then again i might be going to phuket, where its cheaper eyt again...with hookers!! and tranny hookers!!!

Bassman

HSC
I spent two weeks in a village and I had a great time. I really experienced the culture. Every day i drank carva.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
alektorophobia said:
hey guys!
me and my girls are going to fiji for schoolies and we were wondering if anyone else was heading that way aswell. also we are a bit anxious as to what to expect...are we in for a good time? ta. xoxx

hahahahahaah fiji? are you stupid ahahahaahah your gonna go to a country that has civil unrest your an idiot

2006 skoolies im gonna make shit is fiji from now

redshift

HSC
Besides that aholes last comment, ive been to fiji like 7 times lovely place to b if ya got the money.

Me and my mates don't wanna go to gold coast cause a few won't be 18 till december so were going to fiji and was wondering wats like the daily costs for food n stuff.

So far we've planned to go to malolo cause its cheaper and better than beachcomber ;) and its working out to be about 1250 for 3days on mainland and 3 days on malolo. Can someone tell us what the hidden costs are so that can give me a even better idea.

Thanx

aaaman

Banned
HSC
redshift said:
Besides that aholes last comment, ive been to fiji like 7 times lovely place to b if ya got the money.

Me and my mates don't wanna go to gold coast cause a few won't be 18 till december so were going to fiji and was wondering wats like the daily costs for food n stuff.

So far we've planned to go to malolo cause its cheaper and better than beachcomber ;) and its working out to be about 1250 for 3days on mainland and 3 days on malolo. Can someone tell us what the hidden costs are so that can give me a even better idea.

Thanx
fiji is shit i once a coop starts all the white ppl will get kiled out or burned and its a shithole, sif u wanna spend ur money there. you gotta be as stupid has him to have interests of going to some shit island

ranna

HSC
hey,
we were going to go just down the south coast for a week....but we then started talkin to other people and seein where they were goin for schoolies and they said Fiji sooo now me and my mates will be heading to Fiji...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)