• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Film You Have Seen The Most (3 Viewers)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Terminator 2. Seen that hundreds of times a few years ago.
haha thats what i was gonna say .

cuase the tv networks showed it every year.

oh its not really a movie but every episode of the old simpsons i seen about 15 times each i would say

djmattyd

HSC
Oh I love Matilda! Roald Dahl books rock! And the film was a good film too! Love it!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Grease [several hundred times- the sad bit is, its not an exaggeration!] (had/have obsession)

Followed closely by Titanic (12 times in 3 days whilst in hospital + numerous other times), The Sound of Music, and the original Bridget Jones' Diary.

Last edited:

djmattyd

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Grease [several hundred times- the sad bit is, its not an exaggeration!] (had/have obsession)

Followed closely by Titanic (12 times in 3 days whilst in hospital + numerous other times), The Sound of Music, and the original Bridget Jones' Diary.
I can't believe you watched "Titanic" 12 times in 3 days. That means you spent about 36 out of 72 watching it...crazy girl!

scoby_2000

HSC
i just dont get the whole deal with titanic...everyone seems to love it and those who do like it watch it 34897234 times!?!?!?!

i just cant understand how it is the largest grossing film....its 600 mil ahead of lord of the rings : return of the king which is only like 1.2 bil....titanic made like 1.8!!!!

wat the hell!!!

me recks star wars will catch titanic up tho...anyone wanna hold me to that? :D

i reckon...if its not going so well...ill just go to every cinema and buy 34892742 tickets....that might help :D

djmattyd

HSC
I definitely think Star Wars will have a huge opening...and then fall, just like the last one.

Aren't people sick of Star Wars yet?!

But I do agree about $1.8 billion. It was an incredible amount for a film to make. But remember, more people saw "Gone With The Wind" at the cinemas. So it makes you think how big a film would have to be to beat that...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
scoby_2000 said:
i just dont get the whole deal with titanic...everyone seems to love it and those who do like it watch it 34897234 times!?!?!?!

i just cant understand how it is the largest grossing film....its 600 mil ahead of lord of the rings : return of the king which is only like 1.2 bil....titanic made like 1.8!!!!

wat the hell!!!

me recks star wars will catch titanic up tho...anyone wanna hold me to that? :D

i reckon...if its not going so well...ill just go to every cinema and buy 34892742 tickets....that might help :D
star wars is shocking it will never even come close

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Aladdin, Bridget Jones' Diary (the first one) and pirates of the caribbean...

kaylz

HSC
i think i've seen cruel intentions like ten times, prpbably more.

djmattyd

HSC
Love that movie. Up there with "Clueless" and "10TIHAY" as the best teen movies of our era.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)