• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Film You Have Seen The Most (1 Viewer)

djmattyd

HSC
I hated the Sherminator to death...and how hot is Mena Sulvari? And Tara Reid! Not to mention how funny the dad is.

HSC
djmattyd said:
But I do agree about $1.8 billion. It was an incredible amount for a film to make. But remember, more people saw "Gone With The Wind" at the cinemas. So it makes you think how big a film would have to be to beat that...
plus there were heaps less people in america when it came out compared to now, so that makes it even more impressive.

for me, it'd probably be disney movies like the lion king or aladdin, or et. i watched that movie every day when i was little. more recently, garden state and the notebook, i've probably watched each dvd >20 times since i bought them.

scoby_2000

HSC
katietheskatie said:
plus there were heaps less people in america when it came out compared to now, so that makes it even more impressive.

for me, it'd probably be disney movies like the lion king or aladdin, or et. i watched that movie every day when i was little. more recently, garden state and the notebook, i've probably watched each dvd >20 times since i bought them.

garden state roxorz! like i love it so much. im going to watch notebook right now...everyone says they cry in it so i better cry its been hyped up so much for me..

in reference to "there being heaps less people" and stuff... i get my statistics from www.imdb.com and SUPPOSEABLY all there movies are in proportion in time and shit which is why gone with the wind is in position 68 of most money made. but then again a agree with you coz i dont think its possible to compare the money made for a 1939 film to a 2004 film.... but they SAY its in proportion.... :S

i say gone with the wind must of still done well to make 68th....in 1939.... cool film

spiny norman

HSC
scoby_2000in reference to "there being heaps less people" and stuff... i get my statistics from [url said:
www.imdb.com[/url] and SUPPOSEABLY all there movies are in proportion in time and shit which is why gone with the wind is in position 68 of most money made. but then again a agree with you coz i dont think its possible to compare the money made for a 1939 film to a 2004 film.... but they SAY its in proportion.... :S
Clearly it isn't adjusted for inflation as the oldest film in that top ten list was made in 1993, and the only three films made pre-1990 in the top thirty (ET, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back) have all been re-released in the 90s since.

I don't know where you thought it said it's in proportion as I didn't see that anywhere and it quite clearly isn't.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
english: clueless, forrest gump, home alone . . .
chinese: why me sweetie?, Quill, Young and Dangerous, bad boy, McDull - prince of de la bun . . .
korean: my sassy girl

Last edited:
HSC
djmattyd said:
Garden State is out on DVD?

I wanna see that, how good is it?
i think its pretty awesome, obviously. and don't think its out here yet, i ordered it off amazon, which ended up being cheaper than buying it here for $30 when it eventually comes out.

scoby_2000 said:
garden state roxorz! like i love it so much. im going to watch notebook right now...everyone says they cry in it so i better cry its been hyped up so much for me..
the notebook is amazing. i hated the book, but the movie is SO good. ryan gosling and rachel mcadams are both really hot too, which i guess helps out a little :uhhuh:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
english: clueless, forrest gump, home alone . . .
chinese: why me sweetie?, Quill, Young and Dangerous, bad boyz, McDull - prince of de la bun . . .

is there a chinese version of badboys>?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Ive seen the following a number of times:
Coming to America (Eddie Murphy)
Star Wars -all of em except Phantom Menace
True Lies
Con Air
Pulp Fiction
Lion King
Forest Gump
Bad Boys
Bladerunner - stupid HSC
Bend it Like Beckham - way too many times
East is East - brilliant no matter how often u watch it
Monsoon Wedding
theres heaps more htats all i can rememba for now

jellybeenz

HSC
Bridget Jones Diary.... I could watch that movie back to back for days and still love it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Supra said:
Ive seen the following a number of times:
Coming to America (Eddie Murphy)
Star Wars -all of em except Phantom Menace
True Lies
Con Air
Pulp Fiction
Lion King
Forest Gump
Bad Boys
Bladerunner - stupid HSC
Bend it Like Beckham - way too many times
East is East - brilliant no matter how often u watch it
Monsoon Wedding
theres heaps more htats all i can rememba for now
Hey Bladerunners a good movie, dont hate it cause u gotta anaylse shit in it.
Also i have seen Star Wars Shitloads
Spaceballs
Coming to America
Cool Runnins- Bloody Highschool
Highlander
many others

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Korn said:
Hey Bladerunners a good movie, dont hate it cause u gotta anaylse shit in it.
im sure it is but after u have analysed the fuk out of it and written countless essays about it, the value is lost unfortunately...i think attard(remember the maths teacher) really liked it as well

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Supra said:
im sure it is but after u have analysed the fuk out of it and written countless essays about it, the value is lost unfortunately...i think attard(remember the maths teacher) really liked it as well
Yeah Attard was a bit different, wasnt he

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Korn said:
Yeah Attard was a dickhead, wasnt he
hmmm i wont comment...i had him for 3 very long years. Also ithink mikulandra/attard reads this forum (well they used to last year :p)
neways that was off topic...

I just thought of yet another movie ive seen heaps of times: Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i seen debbie does dallas a few too many times....(thanx to those drunk friends of mine)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)