Final Fantasy XIII (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I agree. What happened to the good ol' days of an FF game starting off with a bit of optimism and normality?!
I was actually talking about Heavy Rain?

I'll probably pick up my copy of FFXIII tomorrow by the looks of it. Since I preordered from GAME, I get that A4 folder thingy. Might use it for uni.

Or not.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was actually talking about Heavy Rain?

I'll probably pick up my copy of FFXIII tomorrow by the looks of it. Since I preordered from GAME, I get that A4 folder thingy. Might use it for uni.

Or not.
I got some random three pieces of pretty artwork printed on A4 cardboard inside an FF13 plastic sleeve for preordering from JB Hifi.

And oops for misunderstanding... at least I only spoilt what you probably either already know about FF13 or what you discover in the opening cinematic/FMV before the game starts :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I got some random three pieces of pretty artwork printed on A4 cardboard inside an FF13 plastic sleeve for preordering from JB Hifi.

And oops for misunderstanding... at least I only spoilt what you probably either already know about FF13 or what you discover in the opening cinematic/FMV before the game starts :)
I've got the CE Guide. I already spoilt it for myself before anyone else could.:hammer:

Hypermelon

HSC
lovin' it. but i still like xii better

picked up the CE guidebook for $16 online + standard for target for $85. didn't want to fork out an extra $60 for stickers and paper but i would really like the soundtrack...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lovin' it. but i still like xii better

picked up the CE guidebook for $16 online + standard for target for $85. didn't want to fork out an extra $60 for stickers and paper but i would really like the soundtrack...
pretty easy to get the soundtrack if you know where to look. >_>

I didn't preorder the game, bought it at JB-Hifi and got the cardboard sleeve wit hthe 3 pictures. I found it to be rpetty cool :)

Btw- does anybody else find Vanille's voice annoying!? =.=

Hypermelon

HSC
Btw- does anybody else find Vanille's voice annoying!? =.=
i hate her voice. and shes always moaning and groaning. it sounds so wrong when you hear it coming from another room. :S
her voice actor should be ashamed as an ex-aussie

oh and fang sounds like a bogan

VicerExciser

HSC
got my copy today, might chuck an all nighter tonight and just skip class tomorrow. to hell with uni, it's only my future.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i hate her voice. and shes always moaning and groaning. it sounds so wrong when you hear it coming from another room. :S
her voice actor should be ashamed as an ex-aussie

oh and fang sounds like a bogan
LOLOLOLOLOL yes I agree. My gf and I were a bit.. errr... I wonder how they recorded that VA. Her accent which sounds a combination of Aussie, Kiwi and British is really.. ugh. That being said, it matches her appearance and reminds me of how I figured Selphie (FF8) would sound. I do admit it's not as fun hearing peoples' voices (rather than imagining).

The gameplay is a tad linear... feels more like I'm playing an interactive movie with cool fighting as opposed to the old FF's with the HUGE open world... but I don't mind. It's a beautiful sight to see.

ps. did anyone else think the chocobo is awesome?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
LOLOLOLOLOL yes I agree. My gf and I were a bit.. errr... I wonder how they recorded that VA. Her accent which sounds a combination of Aussie, Kiwi and British is really.. ugh. That being said, it matches her appearance and reminds me of how I figured Selphie (FF8) would sound. I do admit it's not as fun hearing peoples' voices (rather than imagining).

The gameplay is a tad linear... feels more like I'm playing an interactive movie with cool fighting as opposed to the old FF's with the HUGE open world... but I don't mind. It's a beautiful sight to see.

ps. did anyone else think the chocobo is awesome?
Chocobo is so cute. haha.

And the world does open up a lot apparently once u hit Chapter 9. I'm still yet to get up to there yet so yeah, can't comment on it myself and it seems pretty linear. ALthough, the battle system is improving a lot from earlier on.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Currently playing it right now.

I'm a big fan of the new battle system. Like FFXII but done just right. Not so MMORPG-esque as before. Story is good and I can see they basically ripped the official trailers off the first few scenes in the game. Crysarium also seems interesting.

And playing it with the guide is great too.

I really don't give a shit its linear. Because ooking at the size of my guide is telling me that there is a lot of shit to do in this game.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I see lots of potential in the battle system. I'm only on Chapter 1 but am getting into it... haven't had time to play much but it seems really fun and I enjoy the FMVs.

badquinton304

HSC
I will get this soon. Just bought demon souls and waiting for delivery.
Brutal difficulty.

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone finished Final Fantasy XIII-2 ???

imbecile

HSC
Anyone finished Final Fantasy XIII-2 ???
Yes, I didn't enjoy it as much as FF13 and the graphics weren't that much better. And the story was much weaker. Oh wells FF13-3 (if released) should be good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)