Final Works 2006 (1 Viewer)

sedated_mind

HSC
I wondered if anyone wanted to show their major wor now its all handed in? i have to rescale pictures and then ill post mine, i did promortion for 'myth, propaganda and disaster in nazi germany and contemporary america'

so if you wish to share post away, hopefully a few ppl will share, it'd be great to see the different works.

ashimation

HSC
Last edited:

Jeza

HSC
hey nice work. I chose top girls. What was the concepts of Myth Propaganda? I'll Post Mine at school tomoz as I'm havin trouble uploadin it from home !

Jeza

HSC
hey nice work. I chose top girls. What was the concepts of Myth Propaganda? heres the front of my flyer

Jeza

HSC
s96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/Jeza_2006/?action=view&current=DSF.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

Jeza

HSC
Sorry bout before. OK !! I can do this. now this is just a sample of my finished works coz it took ages to load up. I chose Top Girls What you guys think? Now post yours!

PLEASE POST Yours and comment on each others!!!!

thisisme

HSC
N/A
Good work guys! These are great.

Jeza- yours is really effective! Using colour like that is so simple yet so effective! YAY.

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
this is my set design for Noël Coward's "Private Lives"

if you'd like an explanation on anything related to my design, feel free to ask!

Jeza

HSC
Thats kool. Some girl in my year designed her poster and promotion for that play. How long did it take you and whats it all about?? WB JEZDOGZZZZZZZZZ!

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
it's about a couple that have, some time ago, divorced and have just remarried. they coincidentally go to the same hotel for their honeymoon and freak out as they absolutely despise each other. then, through their reminiscing, they fall in love again and decide to give it another shot, so they run away to a holiday apartment, leaving their newlyweds behind. they're all lovey dovey when things start to go wrong and they get into a big fight. their newlyweds find them and have a big discussion of where to go from here. then, as the newlyweds fight they fall in love again and slip away.

a very brief summary. basically it's like their stuck in the same path in life and keep repeating their mistakes (and are destined to do so). it took me, if i added it all up, about three full days.

Jeza

HSC
good on you, I really like the story. Youve approached it more conceptually i'm guessing? Theatre in the round is really different. I cant believe we'll never recieve a mark. i'll never have closure. wen im 40 i'll be wandering wt if i did this perhaps i could have done better. Cmon where are all the people who designed. Post

Jeza

HSC
Thanks Christie. Wouldn't have been able to do it without out all your great advice. Seriously looking at your poster of 12th night made me realise just exactly what the standard is. PS did yu understand my concepts, its all about female liberation in the workplace.

Note: in the image with the yellow color you can see my foot lol. yu try taking a photo of yr friend in the elavator its impossible!!!!

sedated_mind

HSC
i had two graphics for my poster because my teachers told us we had to have two... so here they are

HSC
Here are some parts of my girlfriend's project - She's given me permission to post these ones... Just click to enlarge...

Poster

Random page of program:

Another random program page:

Front of flyer:

Back of flyer:

She went for a simplistic approach - I think it was pretty effective.. :)

Jeza

HSC
Wow! I like yr gf's m8! its the best out of the nazi propaganda thingimy jig i would say, but sedated mind yrs is equally brill. How come so many chose that play. pfffffft it seems so serious, i don't think i could have done one like that, but tell yr gf i thnk hrs is gr8. best of luck. now its Skool vs. skool. (Mah !most of the kids at my skool don kare tho)

HSC
Jeza said:
Wow! I like yr gf's m8! its the best out of the nazi propaganda thingimy jig i would say, but sedated mind yrs is equally brill. How come so many chose that play. pfffffft it seems so serious, i don't think i could have done one like that, but tell yr gf i thnk hrs is gr8. best of luck. now its Skool vs. skool. (Mah !most of the kids at my skool don kare tho)
Thanks Jeza, i'll pass it on to her... I'd comment on yours, but your photobucket account is set to private, so I can't see any of it...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)