Final Works 2006 (1 Viewer)

Jeza

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
atm i'm more worried about the group task. I've a very independent/bossy/dominating kind of person and i dont do "teamwork" as well (unless i'm a leader..) so that should be a learning experience, i need to learn to have faith in other ppl and there ideas...
MMMMM yes, so glad I don't have to do that GP again. We started ours in Terms 3/4 we didn even get to choose who was in our group. 1 thing I will say tho is it evntually just gels out in the end. Work really hard on ur individual coz no1 else can hinder yu there, thats how I released the stresses of GP conflict. We had fights tantrums and all that stuff. but now we can look bak an just larf. go with your instinct. I know it sounds gay but listen to that voice in ur head an go with it. listen to each other & try everything! And wen yu no sumthing is shit speak up! I had 2 being the only guy amid 3 girls. BTW yu may find yourself railroading and always telling a gp member what to do. This is a good thing if they r stupid and just don't get it! Don't dum ur performance down to make them understand. An sum more advice, the markers are looking for sophisticated idea and concepts. It's one thing to make them larf with cheap toilet jokes but this won't count much if yu can communicate something complex and well thought out.

As for me next year I am persuing my acting career and yu can see me hustling to castings all over Sydney (I need My P plates really Bad). Im teaching English In Malaysia 4 six months and travelling b4 auditioning for NIDA again. Good luk with everything jazzmuzik.

Jeremy

emilybrown

HSC
the first picture is really affective, im just wondering how did you come up with the idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)