• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Finals coming up >:( (2 Viewers)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
whats up with your hatred of asians? jealous we do math better than you?
It is not about skin colour, it is about culture. Australian Asians are cool (those who have been raised all their life in Australia), likewise for American Asians. International Asians (i.e. international students) who spent most of their life in China etc are not so cool typically as their culture is vastly different to that of Australian culture.

Data1

Banned
HSC
N/A
whats up with your hatred of asians? jealous we do math better than you?
Nah, I just don't like the arrogant asians that come out of high school with 95s across the board. They come into university and they screw up their first semester and get like a pass average. University sorts out those pricks nicely. No more holding your hand in university.

Case in point:4025808

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, I just don't like the arrogant asians that come out of high school with 95s across the board. They come into university and they screw up their first semester and get like a pass average. University sorts out those pricks nicely. No more holding your hand in university.

Case in point:4025808

Data1

Banned
HSC
N/A
okay thank god he's not in my tutorial....
What's so bad. I could have given you some free actl1001 tutoring.

You know how many people in tutorials have asked ME for answers, not the actual tutor? Literally, yesterday their was a FINS2624 consult before the final. I didn't have much of a clue what was going on, but people still asked me shit when the consult was over. I must project intelligence and trustworthyness.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
It is not about skin colour, it is about culture. Australian Asians are cool (those who have been raised all their life in Australia), likewise for American Asians. International Asians (i.e. international students) who spent most of their life in China etc are not so cool typically as their culture is vastly different to that of Australian culture.
WTF are you even talking about ... are you this guy's mum or something?

Data1

Banned
HSC
N/A
No, I just like seeing you fall on your face. Just another reason why the HSC is a useless indicator of intelligence. I could have got 99.9ATAR if I chose to memorise a bunch of shit, but I didn't.

Data1

Banned
HSC
N/A
good for u slut.

Anyways, I have already done bond pricing, basic statistics all that stuff like four times before in previous finance courses. The first 4 weeks of ACTL1001 will be a complete cruise for me.

HSC
Uni Grad
What's so bad. I could have given you some free actl1001 tutoring.

You know how many people in tutorials have asked ME for answers, not the actual tutor? Literally, yesterday their was a FINS2624 consult before the final. I didn't have much of a clue what was going on, but people still asked me shit when the consult was over. I must project intelligence and trustworthyness.
Oh, okay, but you could give it to me in the lecture :p Sitting at the front aye?

No, I just like seeing you fall on your face. Just another reason why the HSC is a useless indicator of intelligence. I could have got 99.9ATAR if I chose to memorise a bunch of shit, but I didn't.
Pshht trustworthy. and yes, I do agree that HSC isn't a good indicator of intelligence. I know you achieve good grades coz you're smart and that. But that does not give the right for you people to tease people who are not as intelligent as you are. This is the reason why you are HATED on Bored of Studies, you tease people, insult those who aren't as intelligent as you are. No matter how intelligent you are, if you treat people like shit, then it doesn't matter because you will be hated.

Speaking of the HSC, what was your English Advanced mark? Pretty sure your English mark was lower than mine :p

good for u slut.

Anyways, I have already done bond pricing, basic statistics all that stuff like four times before in previous finance courses. The first 4 weeks of ACTL1001 will be a complete cruise for me.
Again.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
good for u slut.

stats in finance will be next to zero help in actl1001

Data1

Banned
HSC
N/A
stats in finance will be next to zero help in actl1001
I can pick up the rest easy. Even just the basic shit I have learnt so far (correlations, covariances, etc will all make it easier when I take the stats course). I still remember some conditional probability from MATH1241. It will all come back to me.

Also, I have heard from a friend that actl1001 last year that Brian Chu ( The ACTL1001 Lecturer) marks piss easy.

Last edited:

Data1

Banned
HSC
N/A
k

so you really won't fit through the door then
Shut up you. Are you finished doing the easiest engineering (civil) and then complementing it with commerce fails on the side?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)