finding inexpensive driving instructors (1 Viewer)

iversion

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know where/how I may find these? Apparently yellow page listings tend to be more expensive

Thanks

08er

HSC
you should look for rates between $30-40/h

chelbanga

HSC
look for private teachings not big businesses, local they usualyy only have one or two drivers but it doesnt reallly matter they tend to be cheaper and alot more friendlier.. around here its like 60-70 hr at the big places and i get mine for $50......

alsooooo

if u work at maccas some places give u discounts!!

goodluck

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Try asking your mates from school who live in the area. That's how I found mine and I think it's quite effective when you are looking for decent and inexpensive.

ps. Posting your suburb/area might help other posters here on BoS with recommendations.

rozymisty

HSC
Just ring around. And maybe ask if you pay upfront for like 10 lessons if you get a discount.

However saying that most just save you like $2 a lesson...so doesnt really make paying like $450 upfront attractive.

I pay $49 with the current school, but I am doing 90min lessons so its $75.

Its very rare to find schools under $45 now....

pman

Banned
HSC
The RTA has a list of success rates at each centre, Success Driving school only charge $50 an hour and have a 90%+ success rate ant padstow and 100% success rate at Miranda (less people us miranda becouse the guy is based in revesby)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
go for the smaller driving schools and as others have said look in local papers etc. The best way to find one is word and mouth so ask friends and friends of friends.

I paid $40 back in 04-05 and that was a guy who used to have a bigger driving school and had downsized to just him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)