• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

First Album you bought (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
that was an awesome album, its a shame they faded into obscurity so quickly
they have at least 3 other albums, II, pure frosting and freaked out and small. aparently they are getting back together or something. i can't wait

leathaface

Tupac: In His Own Words
I thought it was a full on audio CD, but it was an interview CD with several tracks and some stuff about his life. Then I read a few years later that this was not an official Tupac CD and they don't sell it anymore in the stores.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Raiks said:
I loved Frente, I own both the 'Shape' and 'Marvin The Album' albums and I had a massive unbelievably huge crush on Angie Hart... <i>Accidently Kelly Street, where friends and strangers sometimes meet, Accidently Kelly Street, I never knew life could be so sweet</i>

First cd I owned was the "New Kids On The Block - Tour Souvenir Collection" cd from 1989, this was followed up by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Original Move Soundtrack and the Video Hits 1990 Compliation cd.

Before that were an abundant amount of tapes including such bands as Roxette, Midnight Oil, Milli Vanilli, PJ and Duncan and one of the first australian girl bands, Girlfriend....most of these were copies made from my nextdoor neighbours who were around my age which I grew up with...
Omigod, I forgot, Girlfriend was actually the first CD I got I got in for my bday one year!!! I loved them!!!! They came to my town when they were fizzling out a bit, but I couldn't go cos we had something else on and I was so bummed!!!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
mine was called MOM - Music for Our Mother ocean, it was a compilation put together to support the surfrider foundation

had bands like pearl jam, beastie boys, primus, sprung monkey, brian setzer etc

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
crazyhomo said:
they have at least 3 other albums, II, pure frosting and freaked out and small. aparently they are getting back together or something. i can't wait
hopefully for an aussie tour. my life would be compelte then, what with greenday, tle about to tour :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
nerd2die4 said:
Backstreet boys - back streets back.
omg!! me too!! I think my first EVER CD was given to me - Coolio's "I'll C U When U Get There"
:uhhuh:

Auto Wah

k3tan said:
i can safely say ive never bought an album in my whole entire life. all my music ends with .mp3 :D
what a way to support the artist you like eh?

I bought too many cds that i regret now (Good Charlotte, Papa Roach, Staind etc), that's why i download mp3s most days unless it's a cd out by my favourite artist and i've collected all their cds and i'll buy it even the whole album has nothing but static. Kinda like Metallica's St Anger.(fuck i can hardly sit through that album without skipping most tracks)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
The first CD I ever purchased was the single: oasis - don't look back in anger. The first full album that i ever purchased was: smashing pumpkins - mellon collie and the infinite sadness :)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
ok first tape i ever had was called 'Rhythm is a dancer' which was given to me when i was 6......hmm first CD was Aqua and 100% hits 199sumthin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)