First BF/GF (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
latvia said:
So...were you really insecure that u suspected the girl might be flirting with other guys and cheating on u?

My ex was really insecure... I broke up with him at the end but I still like him very much, I think I am strangely attracted to the vulnerable side of guys...a guy who cries/shows his weaknesses is very charming. The sense of luring mystery is just irresistible. (it's been 2 years since we Xed) Not really crying and whining anymore but I still have recurring visions of him in my sleep. Those black and white visions are so distant yet so familiar.
No, I've never been insecure in that respect, because if I'm going out with someone I feel I should be able to trust them. It was more that I severely doubted my ability to impress a girl, so hardly ever tried.

Krossceeper

HSC
Started in year 6..but i diddnt really start to have a 'serious relationship' year 8 (dated for 2 and a bit years...).

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
i went out with this girl in yr 4 for 3 months, we only hold hand and kiss a few time but my first offical gf was in yr 6

HSC
kevin_88 said:
i went out with this girl in yr 4 for 3 months, we only hold hand and kiss a few time but my first offical gf was in yr 6
Did you show her your massive dong?

Adam

HSC
My first girlfriend was about 2 months ago, and I'm 20. Stuff this starting early stuff :p

osamadasoldier

HSC
unknown~ said:
i went out with this girl in yr 4 for 3 months
Its great you been dating girls, but dont you have any dignity or self respect to go down and date a 4 year old. One word : Pedophile

p-unit

HSC
kevin_88 said:

who the fuck are you kidding you fucking asshole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)