thank you <3<3

Pace_T

HSC
wow 8 grand and no power steering!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
icraig88 said:
hey think about this though... insurance on a 2 door is more than a 4 door because in the eyes of an insurance company they see a person with a 2 door as a wallah hektik cunt n they'll slug u.. especially as a male under 25.. in my opinion buy a 4 door n something cheap on fuel like a bmw 320i manual 1994-96 model.. ull find 1 with under 120,000 and in immaculate condition for under 15k.... just look around.. all u got to think about is parts n service costs... my mate picked one up for 13.5k so u should find one easily....

and 'breaking', i know a guy who sold a vu ss ute about a month ago who sold his for 12k with headwork, extractors, lowered, 18" wheels, gold holden colour, less than 100,000ks on it and was immaculate... just look around.. im sure u'll find the vu s pack ute for around the same....
wow shit dude..... thats heaps good
actually though i'm having a hard enough time finding VU s/storm utes for sale as it is.... and since posting that i am leaning more towards the BA xr6... not turbo though cos that apparently cos heaps more to insure (and also petrol) in black, w/hardtop and spoiler.... IMO the soft covers really spoil the look of the ute

probably get that same style of number plates too, black with either gold or silver numbers

transcendent

HSC
N/A
isn't that an XR8? the hump on the bonnet and the Boss engine give it away. still it's a hot car. yeah the Falcon utes look better than the Commodores ones. i'd go the HiLux or Rodeo though. more brutish looking.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yep its an xr8 i know but that pic s just to show exactly what i want (black, hard top, spoiler etc)... i couldnt find an xr6 on carsales that had all those things. itd be good to have say some nice 19" rims on it too (not chromeys), one less thing id have to buy later on.

Skeeta

HSC
Pace_T said:
wow 8 grand and no power steering!
i know. I keep thinking about it (i'm picking it up today)

Its a TINY car tho, so its not that heavy, and once you move the car a few mm its orite. Its just a pain when its stopped. I parked it and everything and its not too bad. The car that i have at the moment, its Power Steering has gone to shit so i think i'll be alright

i hope

actually i have conflicting stories about whether it has PS or not
they were selling the car thru the nrma and it said it did
but the dealer said it didnt

:confused:

PatG

HSC
Right now I'd take any car that I can get, providing it's auto. I've had my Ps for a couple of months now and I'm stuck borrowing my sisters Xcel or my parents Astra. I NEED A GOD DAMN CAR! But I haven't enough to buy the actual car, just enough to pay for insurance, rego and petrol. I'm pressuring my parents like crazy to lend me some money to buy a car.

But later, when I have the money, I would like a black HiLux 4x4.

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
Motorbike > Car

People say they're not safe, but that's the whole reason they're so fun, you never know when you're going to die.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
woot! HiLux! nice choice! yeah, i'd get a motorcycle so I could weave through traffic but i'm too unsure of it's safety. plus i don't think it has a cd player :(

Jiga

Lol. Motorycycles as a sole means of transportation are totally impractical... for recreational purposes I could understand though.

There are so many things against them:

* Get wet in rain
* Uncomfortable in extreme weather (hot or cold)
* Cant wear all types of clothes (Realistically if you want to live in a crash you have to wear leathers, but even not doing this you are still resticted)
* If you have a crash their is no buffer, so the chance of you dying or being permantly injured is very high even at low speeds (I knew a guy who was into bikes, 5 of his friends had died and he had personally been in 2 major crashes himself requiring surgery)
* Unless you have storage, have to carry a helmet around

And the reason for them being worth it, people trying to say things like cheap fuel, are crap because unless you value money over your own life! And there is a VERY good chance of being paralysed in a bike crash even at low speeds, I personally dont want that to happen to me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)