First Crash (3 Viewers)

Jiga

ohhh god I had my first 'crash' (I wouldn't really call it that though) today. I was driving in2 maccas carpark and had someone up my ass, so I went a little quicker (keyword is little, it wasn't actually fast at all) and tried to turn right into a carpark (as I was going over a speedbump) and misjudged, scraped the car as I was going in...I nearly pissed myself lol I was so scared. Found the owner (old lady), luckily there was NO damage, just some paint had rubbed onto her car but it came straight off (I couldn't believe it), and THEN she gave me a hug cause I was so upset and bought me a coffee! LOL!
Hahaha!!! You should learn your lessen though, dont be influenced by people tailgating/speeding behind you. Early on I would say I was the same as you, someone behind, would speed up alittle.... but you just gotta think 'stuff em', because your the one who's gonna get stuffed up if you have a crash or get done by a speed camera. Now I slow down, same if people use their windscreen washer when Im tailgating, I just get closer... dangerous, meh

I reckon if I was a guy, other people would be like... meh they can handle themselves *drive off*
Your not complaining are you!? Its a good thing, when you have a busted tyre you can get some guy to do the work for you! :uhhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah you really gotta learn to drive in tight formation. i've been forced and force others to drive like that so i get what i pay for. i'm asking for trouble but trouble hasn't found me yet *knocks on wood

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
my 1st "accident" happened when i had my p's for only 1 week:

i tired to reverse park in woollies. well the parking lot was on a hill so i accelerated too hard without realizing that my car wasn’t straight. luckily, i missed the car next to me by 3 cm! the owner came out and screamed the shit out of me and took my details (without giving me his details – and I didn’t care because if they was damage, he could aways give it to me later) without damage because he insisted that i scratched his car and it was too dark to see. details was exchanged, i took a few photos. he called me 2 fken weeks later to inform me that i've damaged his car and I must give him a claim number from the insurant company AND still refuse to give me his details beside his name. we had a few argument, I called the police on him to asked about my right and reported on him for harassment :D

the 2nd "accident" was on a bad hair day. i had a really shit cut that morning ( from nice short hair into a very short mullet.. like Joe Dirt's mullet) and was so pissed, i changed lane without checking the mirror. he beeped the shit out me and we both stopped. luckily, no scratch, i said sorry: had a bad day someone just passed away :p and he was so nice, he said: well I hope your day gets better darl, take care and becareful ok

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
CieL said:
ahahhaha I think you need to be a chick for incidents like that to be effective.

I reckon if I was a guy, other people would be like... meh they can handle themselves *drive off*
hmmm, dont be too sure, especially if the other party is a girl with a soft heart ;). might feel bad later for taking advantage of the situation, but i would prolly have her number by then :D;):D

if you were a guy you would probably be able to handle it yourself :p

SuGa BunI =D said:
well I hope your day gets better darl, take care and becareful ok
lol SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!! HE CALLED YOU DARL!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
isn't it slit? you can't even be dramatic properly. sad.
dunno, they weren't ever bad, i've had a few average ones but not in the past 5 years cause i make great hair styling decisions these days. :)

CieL

HSC
veterandoggy said:
hmmm, dont be too sure, especially if the other party is a girl with a soft heart ;). might feel bad later for taking advantage of the situation, but i would prolly have her number by then :D;):D
AHAHHA What's the probability that the girl can fix something you can't youself? And what's the probability that the girl will even bother to dirty her hands X]

veterandoggy said:
lol SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!! HE CALLED YOU DARL!
Man, I got called "Darl" by some female customer I was serving.. I was wondering if I was giving homosexual vibes or not..

transcendent

HSC
N/A
maybe it's just the person. my former friend's sister said darl to everyone. it's normal for them so don't take every word or gesture seriously, okay sweetheart? :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
fwar! that first one was hot! and you just admitted with evidence that you are in fact a liar. :D

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Haven't crashed yet. :) But I'm really bad at parking. :(

Anyway, for any new drivers who are getting used to the roads, I recommend driving to Canberra, I did it - nice spacey straight roads that you can really get used to and get some confidence. Or if you can't do Canberra, try driving to Wollongong and back.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i wouldn't call driving in a straight line practice :p
drive to the city at night. that'll give you different conditions to work around.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
i called girls and guys darl, hun, babe, bitch, cunt, dick ect.. all the time, am i harrasting everyone? :S

to to prove how ugly my hair was:
1st pic, normal hair
2nd pic - bad hair cut day
3rd pic - hair currently, getting better...

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8545/untitled1copy5mb.jpg
WHY DID YOU BLUR OUT YOUR FACE!!??

what971 --> *cries*

The stalker in me is feeling really sad. :(

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
i wouldn't call driving in a straight line practice :p
drive to the city at night. that'll give you different conditions to work around.
I said for new drivers.

City at night? I had to drive my friend home as a designated driver after she had a little too much to drink (still conscious, just a little out of it), traffic wasn't too bad as it was like 2 or something, can't remember.

I don't drive that much anymore as I don't have a car and my parents are overseas now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)