withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Something you look good in, but not overly revealing or dressy

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
dress skanky
and if u play hard to get hes more curious at when he can have all he sees.

berry580

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
we're going to a niteclub (pffft, how romantic) and he told my friend that he likes me... but i kinda have a feeling that this outing depends on whether we go out or not... oh god! the pressure is on!
So you first date is going to a night club with his friends?! :S

Do you like going to night clubs? If not, I can't see why anyone would choose such a place for their first date, since night clubs usually ain't a nice place where you can have a good chat.

S

Shuter

berry580 said:
I can't see why anyone would choose such a place for their first date, since night clubs usually ain't a nice place where you can have a good chat.
Maybe he and/or she is ugly. The dark light covers all...

V

val_dramaqueen

yes... well... i love clubbing and i was going anyway, so i suggested he come with me (cause apparently he was too scared to ask me out for dinner)

but we are now going for lunch on wednesday as well... so i'm gonna need an outfit for that too... yay!

hmmm... the choice is endless

V

val_dramaqueen

berry580 said:
So you first date is going to a night club with his friends?! :S

Do you like going to night clubs? If not, I can't see why anyone would choose such a place for their first date, since night clubs usually ain't a nice place where you can have a good chat.
yeah... but i wanna get pissed... and its his mate and my mate... our mates are going out with eachother

Collin

HSC
N/A
Something casual, yet still sexy. I'm all for informal ones. I'll save the mushy dates for when we've been goin' out for a little while.

V

val_dramaqueen

yeah... casual.... hmmm... i'll find something... hopefully

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
yeah... casual.... hmmm... i'll find something... hopefully
Well, remember it depends on the type of date. If you're all into the big romantic expensive restaurant dinners for a first date.. then of course you should just forget the casualness. However if you're into informal ones like myself, dress casually sexy, perhaps a nice singlet or something with some casual pants, like jeans or tracksuits. Again, that's my personal style but you know what I mean. Something which doesn't make you look slutty, yet still manages to project that sexy aura, such as your boobs. Plus points for the singlet if you're also tanned and fit looking. Also, don't go overload on the makeup, remember for informal dates you don't wanna makeup as if you're going on a formal one, that would personally put me off a bit.

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
Well, remember it depends on the type of date. If you're all into the big romantic expensive restaurant dinners for a first date.. then of course you should just forget the casualness. However if you're into informal ones like myself, dress casually sexy, perhaps a nice singlet or something with some casual pants, like jeans or tracksuits. Again, that's my personal style but you know what I mean. Something which doesn't make you look slutty, yet still manages to project that sexy aura, such as your boobs. Plus points for the singlet if you're also tanned and fit looking. Also, don't go overload on the makeup, remember for informal dates you don't wanna makeup as if you're going on a formal one, that would personally put me off a bit.
great advice!! im gonna wear a singlet... showw off me tan! lol... im dark skinned anyway lol
but yeah, sounds great! hoorah! thanks dude

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
great advice!! im gonna wear a singlet... showw off me tan! lol... im dark skinned anyway lol
but yeah, sounds great! hoorah! thanks dude
Yeah, tanned chicks wearing white or black singlets are totally hot, IMO. I'm sure you'll be getting alot of looks from the guys. Good luck.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
yes... well... i love clubbing and i was going anyway, so i suggested he come with me (cause apparently he was too scared to ask me out for dinner)

but we are now going for lunch on wednesday as well... so i'm gonna need an outfit for that too... yay!

hmmm... the choice is endless
hope u'll have fun! ;) :D :D :D :D

V

val_dramaqueen

well... lunch....

he did two things which you prolly shouldn't do on a lunch date
1) asked me to pay for it (which i really didn't mind... but hey!)
2) mentioned his exes

but he hinted how he wanted to get to know me better before anything happened... so i guess it ended on a good note...

ahhh... that should be a new thread "things not to say on a first date"!!!
... but we can merge it in to this one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)