First dates (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
um i dont generally
unless i think ive found a dead set winner i wont pay. lyk if shes just a good girl ilet her pay. but if shes like a real hot babe, then yeah mr romantic comes out n i pay

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i wont let a guy pay for me on the first date. i pay for myself.
but if hes just going to buy me a drink or something, that doesnt matter, but if its over $5, ill pay for myself.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
You shouldn't pay if you expect something in return or you feel inclined to. You should pay out of your own free will.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no i generally dont pay,simply because it was traditional for the man to pay because simply he had the job and he had the money, nowadays both women and men have jobs, and hence money, even more so as girls my age are morel likely to have a job than guys my age.

that said, on occasion i will pay, like i have a job, and if i know they are just a poor student or somethingl or there parents are tightarses, then i will make the small gesture of paying for them, if only for them spending the evening with me/

ive only ever payed for friends stuff before tho... like a movie ticket or something... never anything for a girl unless a friend

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I've always gone halves in dates, but if it goes well I pay for the first one...

...cos it gives you a really easy excuse to have a second one!

"You owe me two coffees... plus a slice of cake in interest!" ;)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
id feel bad letting a guy pay for me, even if its only like 5 bucks, so i usually go halves. if they really really insisted on paying i would let them but very reluctantly.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
um i dont generally
unless i think ive found a dead set winner i wont pay. lyk if shes just a good girl ilet her pay. but if shes like a real hot babe, then yeah mr romantic comes out n i pay
<3 <3 aj :)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I do unless a girl insists otherwise.

funniboi

HSC
pay for her

if she wants to pay u back

then let her =)

HSC
N/A
Barnesi said:
Would you pay for the first date or not? Why?

yeh .. unLess the guy insists on paying .. ohh wait - it depends on what the date is, because some things are more .. "girls payish" than others, if you get what i mean..

hmm - what about 50/50 - i feeL real slack makin the guy pay all... it just doesnt seem right!?!

Skeeta

HSC
if its movie and dinner/lunch. Usually if he insists on paying whichever is first.. i'll pay for whatevers next. If he wants to blow money on me he can do it on a nice diamond ring rather than paying for movies for 10 years

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
If he wants to blow money on me he can do it on a nice diamond ring rather than paying for movies for 10 years
bwahaha
how true is that aye - except instead of a diamond ring .. what about something cuter - LoL :rolleyes:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
either pay for myself, or split half half.

if it's something like watching a movie, then i would pay for my own ticket. but if he insists on paying, or has jsut bought mine, then i'd get the popcorn or snacks or drinks or whatever.

if it's something like a movie, then i would pay half. i'd feel slack to let him pay for all of it, but i wouldn't make a fuss about it if he was really stubborn. wouldn't want to make a scene. it'll just be my shout next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)