first day of school (1 Viewer)

ywontuend

HSC
Im looking forward to a looooong lecture on: this is year 12, its time to get real...

i have had such a good holiday...got nothing done...but we have whole year ahead rite?

bassistx

HSC
Less than a year, acually. And it could very well determine our careers lol...

-mz-u-wsh-

Cara Lee
HSC
probly just the whole "your year 12, you have to be role models for the rest of the years below you" speech, handed time tables and diarys *without covers because their cheap and dont want to spend an extra 5 dollars on us*, and then probly off to class :(

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
-mz-u-wsh- said:
probly just the whole "your year 12, you have to be role models for the rest of the years below you" speech, handed time tables and diarys *without covers because their cheap and dont want to spend an extra 5 dollars on us*, and then probly off to class :(
LOLZ. So true. I'm expecting to get a warning like: We are looking foward to your mature behaviours and blah blah blah. Forget about any !*#&#@$%!#@^ thing as otherwise we, the teachers will @#(*&$%^@#* you .:lol:

By the way, if you don't want to buy THAT diary, you can make up your own one. Feel free to release your creativity (but don't be too distracted by immersing too much in it). :p

You don't have to pay anything (except for uniforms, sports fee, text book allowance, excursion fees, diaries), right? To be concise, you don't have to pay tuition fee? I always think only those who go to private colleges have to pay. (???)

Hysterik

HSC
Chibios said:
I go to Sydney Girls High School: the supreme nerd factory.
I go there too. Which means... you're in my year... Which means....

I know you. :cool:

First day of school? I've got a feeling that they're going to make us start studying as soon as we walk through the doors.

-mz-u-wsh-

Cara Lee
HSC
Undermyskin said:
LOLZ. So true. I'm expecting to get a warning like: We are looking foward to your mature behaviours and blah blah blah. Forget about any !*#&#@$%!#@^ thing as otherwise we, the teachers will @#(*&$%^@#* you .:lol:

By the way, if you don't want to buy THAT diary, you can make up your own one. Feel free to release your creativity (but don't be too distracted by immersing too much in it). :p

You don't have to pay anything (except for uniforms, sports fee, text book allowance, excursion fees, diaries), right? To be concise, you don't have to pay tuition fee? I always think only those who go to private colleges have to pay. (???)
:O text book fee, no we got them for free i think, well i think they changed it and now all the younger years have to pay, yea thats pretty much all we pay for Plus, the contribution fees, and the way they con parents into paying the P&C contribution. i remeber we got covers on our diarys untill about yr 9, then there like at our first day meeting, "i hope you all saved your diary covers from last yea, as this year you dont get one, if you want one you just have to pay 4 dollars" mine was already at the tip!!

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
I don't want to go back... :(
Tell me about it bro, Judgement day will come and we must make our stand and strike the coming darkness.

Sorry if I sound weird or something, it was just something, believe it or not it's something a fortune teller told me when I was in Year 6. She said that it will come in my number of years, at first I thought some apocalypse would happen when I'm 24, but hey now I think she meant by my number of school years. So I guess that she meant that HSC= end of the world apocalyse, naturally believable after all why was 'I am Legend' set in a time(when the KV virus was released) which was disturbingly close to when we finish school??

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
think about how great summer was.
and get stuck into some hsc work.
not looking forward to it, after chilling on forster beach for two weeks.
i guess i shall work hard this year

complex

HSC
Diaries are pretty shit. I dunno why they even hand em out, most people in their infinite maturity just draw dicks everywhere on them. Me included.

I've got 4 frees in a row tomorrow... It'll be assembly, free, free, free. So I guess study(read: talk to friends for 3 periods).

Foxodi

HSC
If you had that many frees in a row, then can you drive to school later? :D I wish you could, but you cant at my school :( Though I dont have that many frees.

First day of school today, it was good to feel productive again, but within minutes of arriving at school I realised how boring it is already -.- Seriously nothing to do. And now our 'pastoral care class's' (christian school) are gonna be changed (after 3 yrs of same class :( we are like family) into same sex classes, and mixed with grades 9-12... So basically its gonna be me and 4 yr 12 guys with a bunch of younger fags :D Thats gonna suck real hard.

complex

HSC
It's pretty epic fail actually. I have to turn up at 8:30 everyday, even though classes start at 10 on a monday and 2 on a friday (yes, I have class from 2 to 4 on a friday...) and 11:40 on a wedensday.

T_T

I think we get one early/late day at my school though. So I can turn up at 2 on fridays.

HSC
Foxodi said:
And now our 'pastoral care class's' (christian school) are gonna be changed (after 3 yrs of same class :( we are like family) into same sex classes, and mixed with grades 9-12... So basically its gonna be me and 4 yr 12 guys with a bunch of younger fags :D Thats gonna suck real hard.
My school always had three pastoral care classes per house, so we had 12 classes all up. They were always mixed with years 10, 11 and 12. Even though there were younger years, it wasn't so bad because you had your group in your year and occassionally you'd be friends with someone in the year above/below. But this year, I only had friends in my year, since obviously last years year 12s had graduated. However, as the school has grown, we now need four classes per house to a total of 16 classes. And the four year 12s that were in my class have all been split up. Like I'm sure that I'll have friends come into my class, but it wont be the same. LIkewise, we've been in the same class since year 10, and I'll miss the other three :(

Sarsy

HSC
Go to school. Long assembly and diary handouts. Miss out on first period. Then off to regular classes. I just hope I have a free so I can go home and sleep a bit longer.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Have the first 2 80 minute periods off..50 minutes of physics then home time.

i got a mad timetable :D

Artemis.

HSC
Go me, I don't start for another week.
We'll probably just get timetables (we don't get diaries), the same talk about what's expected of us this year and what we're meant to do in free periods, and then get start working again :(

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
today wasn't too bad, pros: my last period on Friday is FREE ha ha cons: I'm missing familar faces from the guys in the year groups above me, man they were the coolest

Prosper

HSC
I got a good timetable, its just religion thats shitting me. On Wednesday Week A i have all free periods (2 80's one 50 minute) except i have religion during sport :'(

bassistx

HSC
We don't have a week a/week b system. We use the "UVIS" system, or whatever it's called. So our timetable is exactly the same for the entire semester, every week. It's so easy to remember lol :)

My brother is in year 7!! lol. Omg. He's so cute. He looks like a "guy".. I mean, it's just cute, watching him grow up & stuff. Especially the physical appearance - doing his hair, wearing deoderant/cologne, etc lol ^_^

Anyways... I have the same timetable I did back at the start of year 11. Hasn't changed at all (except where I dropped Maths and I have free periods then). I <3 my timetable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)