first days (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, im presuming most people had at least one lecture today...so how did it go for everyone?
i had a bio lec, it was good, the lecturers seemed to know their stuff (duh) and they seemed pretty nice

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Did you have the 5-6 PM lecture in that.. big room? That was pretty good, doesn't look too hard.

Law, however, has already given me a headache.. :(

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
nah only 2 tutes for me today, first lecture is tomorrow, rest are all day friday.

tutes were just 2 hours full of getting to know you and ice-breaker type things. plus a more in-depth intro to the course.

got my first assignment aswell :mad:

parko

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
It wasn't too bad. Like, there was basically no reason to turn up, except to get the course outlines:rolleyes:.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by honky tonk
Did you have the 5-6 PM lecture in that.. big room? That was pretty good, doesn't look too hard.
no, im doing biol1120, so i had the 4-5 lecture in "that big room"-mcmullin theatre

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
today was my first day of classes....i turned upto my first lecture insanely hungover and half an hour late...all we did was get a course outline. second lecture was full length but boring as shit and i decided to skip my scheduled maths lecture from 6-8 because i didnt feel well.
and i thought i was going to knuckle down this year :rolleyes:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by evilc
today was my first day of classes....i turned upto my first lecture insanely hungover and half an hour late...all we did was get a course outline. second lecture was full length but boring as shit and i decided to skip my scheduled maths lecture from 6-8 because i didnt feel well.
and i thought i was going to knuckle down this year :rolleyes:
Sounds like you had a great night last night at least
:D.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Ive had 2 education lectures and a linguistics lecture...they were boring. Plus it took me 3 hours each way to get there just for 2 hours cos of the trackwork

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh and I almost forgot. I travelled into University today for just one, one hour lecture and the lecturer didn't even turn up:mad:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Stacie
Ive had 2 education lectures and a linguistics lecture...they were boring. Plus it took me 3 hours each way to get there just for 2 hours cos of the trackwork
If I were you, I would definitely be moving to Newcastle:cool:.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
Oh and I almost forgot. I travelled into University today for just one, one hour lecture and the lecturer didn't even turn up:mad:!
lol, every monday i have 2 hrs travelling for a one 1 hr lecture

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
The rain gave me the utter shits today. It would get really heavy the moment I stepped outside.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
thats why since week 2 of my first year i have had an umbrella in my bag, and a poncho doesnt hurt.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i learnt my lesson on tuesday, i got drenched (and i was wearing jeans, so the denim stayed wet), so yesterday i knicked the umbrella out the back of my mums car...i think i should buy my own though...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The rain, when is it going to stop! All my new books got wet yesterday, but luckily only one didn't have that plastic they they come wrapped in when you buy them but it is just a pain:mad:.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
It seems to be better today (on and off), thankfully.. and apparently it's supposed to clear up from now on. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)