First in Course List (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Aww, software design got topped by some guy from Indonesia = S.

GG, googled his name and school and he got a bronze medal at the National Science Olympiad 2011 for computers it seems.

Last edited:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
but boys topped MX1, MX2, Chem, Phys and Bio. so the general statement that boys are better at maths/science and girls at english/humanities was proven true.
Two asians topped EE1 and EE2. Two white people topped MX1 and MX2.

There goes your 'general statements'.

forgive

HSC
N/A
wow. ruse11 didn't top anything
but I'm sure they'll still make us proud, by taking out most of the state ranks! =)

jaychouf4n

HSC
Timothy Large was always a stand-out at Grammar. Can't say this is surprising. Very proud to be a Grammarian with these results :D

Hopefully we reclaim our place as no. 1 boys school in the HSC. :D

khfreakau

HSC
Two asians topped EE1 and EE2. Two white people topped MX1 and MX2.

There goes your 'general statements'.
well tim large is half.... and to be fair the girl who topped ee1 is like a supreme english gun and hates maths ahahahaha.

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Rusey Ruse failing tut tut. I bet there is going to be a lot of screaming and shouting within the Ruse kids houses. "Oh no, my life's over"

Anyway well done to those that achieved their respected 1st places. - you lot deserve it.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
well tim large is half.... and to be fair the girl who topped ee1 is like a supreme english gun and hates maths ahahahaha.
Trying to find exceptions to my generalised exceptions? :p

Anyway M8's i reckon Homebush boys High school should've had like 10 first in place awards. Wtf!! Discriminashun!!!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Trying to find exceptions to my generalised exceptions? :p

Anyway M8's i reckon Homebush boys High school should've had like 10 first in place awards. Wtf!! Discriminashun!!!
Note: You need to rely on a tiny luck to go your way in the examination, in terms of not making any careless mistakes, everything going your way on the day.

HSC
Uni Grad
wow... the two baulko people I know, and OMG Austin from SBHS topping physics. farrk congrats to them

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Note: You need to rely on a tiny luck to go your way in the examination, in terms of not making any careless mistakes, everything going your way on the day.
Haha just joking. That school only gets it in Esl.

Though i agree that conjunction with having a good understanding of the concepts those kids must have really great exam technique/abilities to work under stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)