First Place in Course List (1 Viewer)

Akvh

HSC
Does anyone know when the other lists will be published? Top achievers, distinguished achievers, etc..?

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
We had an abnormally large and strong year group this year, and we were touted all the way through school as the 'special' year group, we were the largest ever to go through, and im about 90% we will be the best performer too. Our previous top year was 2006, the best girl there got 99.85 in 2006, this year Ben and Caitlin are fully expected to be very high 99's. So yeah...pretty good performance this year haha.

Funnily enough the 2012 class is looking pretty gun, guess it goes every 3 years aye.
I know! 2012 group will prob exceed our year!

emilyjansen

HSC
We had an abnormally large and strong year group this year, and we were touted all the way through school as the 'special' year group, we were the largest ever to go through, and im about 90% we will be the best performer too. Our previous top year was 2006, the best girl there got 99.85 in 2006, this year Ben and Caitlin are fully expected to be very high 99's. So yeah...pretty good performance this year haha.

Funnily enough the 2012 class is looking pretty gun, guess it goes every 3 years aye.
lol 99.85. I love it that Steph is still Chev's greatest claim to fame. Ha I am totally going to let down the family name this year...
2012... thats your brother right?

Ohmigod... I just cant get over Ben. Thats so cool. I mean, congratulations to all 1st places, but Advanced is particularly awesome!

wendybird

HSC
Congrats to Wendy - had her name mentioned by the Premier in her speech
Haha! " Repeat Offenders" And my mate was mentioned as "tractor girl" :D

Congrats Michael - sorry I couldn't say hi, the media crush was insane (and exhausting).

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
WHOOOOO PYMBLE REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pymble (Pymble Ladies' College/ PLC) had 5 state toppers this year.

(And one of my best friends MEG!!!!) :kiss:

- Megan Alexander: Italian Beginners
- Rhadika Moore: Earth and Environmental Science
- Carmaine Lam: Japanese Extension
- Rebecca Beaumont: Agriculture
- Wendy Chen: Modern History.

:D
I respect the Modern History. The others are not nearly as difficult or highly studied.

jet

Banned
HSC
Haha! " Repeat Offenders" And my mate was mentioned as "tractor girl" :D

Congrats Michael - sorry I couldn't say hi, the media crush was insane (and exhausting).
I know! This guy from channel 7 interviewed me then got this shot of me walking down some stairs :S

I know what you look like though :p

Congrats to Pymble. They really took it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)