Fkn P Platers... (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
Police plan to seize cars from P-plate speeders - National - smh.com.au

Omg fkn reckless p plate drivers, in fact i think all speeders (p-plater or not) 5km/hr over speed limit should be charged with "reckless driving". If you want to kill yourselves on the road, ride a bicycle or walk. That way you won't be endangering the lives of others as much as if you were in an automobile.

And if you've gone over the speed limit, and post here, don't say bicycles are old...

Time to peddle the bicycle revolution - National - smh.com.au

Bike sales top car sales, people just don't ride them because there isn't enough bike paths/cycleways. Solution: Government should invest time and energy into cycleways and public transport.

cxlxoxk

HSC
It's not a retarded attack, it's an attack drawn fom statistic-based conclusions...that the majority of car crashes, happen with a p plater (either green or red), involved...

zstar

HSC
N/A
If the stupid industry built speed limiters rather than gas guzzlers we wouldn't have this problem.

It just surprises me how simple these solutions are and yet the record stands that the car industry ignores these needs.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Most deaths have been in the 26 to 35 age group (proportionally too) this holidays but yeah, FUCKING WRECKLESS P PLATERS.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
zstar said:
If the stupid industry built speed limiters rather than gas guzzlers we wouldn't have this problem.

It just surprises me how simple these solutions are and yet the record stands that the car industry ignores these needs.
Ya dude the thing isn't nearly a big of a factor in crashes as the authorities say. It's a generic thing that retarded cops attribute accidents too because they'd rather be doing something else with their time. Also what, limit all cars to 110 km/h? Yeah, awesome so no one ever dies on roads with a 60 km/h speed limit?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
even though p-platers are over-represented in fatal car accidents, there is still far more negative stigma surrounding them than there should be.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
woah really?
goes to show the power of media ha.

maybe governments condemn p-platers because they want to get in with the ever-increasing top section of the population period, who think teenagers are the cause of every negative thing in the entire world

walkahz

HSC
Why not remove all rules and let the dickhead retarded p platers die out.
Once all die we have less bad drivers and the worlds problems are solved.
I speed occasionally but never to excess and i know what the limits of me and my car are.

Pace_T

HSC
walkahz said:
Why not remove all rules and let the dickhead retarded p platers die out.
Once all die we have less bad drivers and the worlds problems are solved.
I speed occasionally but never to excess and i know what the limits of me and my car are.
hahahaha

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Exphate said:
P Plate deaths have droped 50% since July 07.

GG RTA
fuck

we need a new way to cleanse the gene pool :(

also, lol @ the 14 words in ur sig

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
oMg u GuYs p PlAteRs r EvIl

hahaha suck shit, i have my full licence so i offically dont give a shit what restrictions they impose.

F2001

HSC
zstar said:

Why should the car industry suit Australia?

Look at any other country around the world and they don't have lame dipshit rules.

And our roads suck. you should hear Americans complain about their roads, where ours are literally 100x worse.

Standard is low here. Law and traffic infrastructure is incredibly stupid. Why should the car industry bother with this country. ANd in the time of a major crisis for Ford/GM.... good idea.

Confiscate cars... bit extreme. Just suspend license.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)