Flirting with others while in a relationship. (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
if you feel the need to speak to other guys, you shouldnt really be in a relationship in the first place...
although there is really nothing stopping you speaking to them
hahahaah wtf

why can't you have guy friends?

lysistrata491

HSC
lolwat, whats wrong with JUST TALKING to other guys? as long as its not flirting..

hence why i said there is nothing stopping her from TALKING to them...anything beyond that (ie flirting) is her decision and isnt acceptable in a relationship

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
If you approached a guy on the basis of being cute, then you are a bit of a hussey. If you talked to a dude and your flirted a bit yeh whatever
Like why would you be thinking "oh that guy is cute I'll go talk to him" if you have a boyfriend? It just seems dumb.

senorita2

Banned
HSC
id be annoyed if my boyfriend flirted with other girls
because i wouldnt flirt with other guys

willjacque83

HSC
N/A
No, this is not cheating at all. It happens only because of attraction. But your love is love you can be attracted but can't love with any unknown guy. It is not cheating and don't think too much about this.

bio_nut

HSC
If you approached a guy on the basis of being cute, then you are a bit of a hussey. If you talked to a dude and your flirted a bit yeh whatever
Like why would you be thinking "oh that guy is cute I'll go talk to him" if you have a boyfriend? It just seems dumb.
As if you don't do this with girls.

La Bomba

HSC
Look mate I'm a chocko.

And i do not condone u stooges flirting with other girls while in a relationship!

its you gronks who give all guys a bad name.

ANd i believe believe flirting with other chikz is not okay by any means in a relationship. as i just said. i like to repeat myself.

REPition. Language technique

REPition! Language Technique

La Bomba is the best
La Bomba is the best
La Bomba is the best

Edit: la bomba missed the point of the thread

u approaching a guy on the basis he is cute is a bit sus, if he aproached u to make friends then it wudnt be sus.

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
how many butt ugly / obese female friends do you have?

its completely natural for people to gravitate towards better looking people and cut the uglier ones out whether theyre consciously doing it or not

mijn

HSC
Depends how open your relationship with your boyfriend was.
Think of it this way, would HE consider it cheating?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)