fml (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
my eng ext rank is wrong.. i'm ranked 5th on my report.. and it says on the bos 7th.......
what do i do.............
i'm not fucking joking cause i'm more stressed atm than during the hsc... ....................................... and its a friday.. what the hell am i meant to do now.. i phoned the school... and nobody is there..

shady145

Banned
HSC
my eng ext rank is wrong.. i'm ranked 5th on my report.. and it says on the bos 7th.......
i'm not fucking joking cause i'm more stressed atm than during the hsc... ....................................... and its a friday.. what the hell am i meant to do now.. i phoned the school... and nobody is there..
yep, go to your school and get the marks or somthing, add them up and see what's going on... i think you have to appeal to the principal

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
If you thought that anyone would be at school at 5pm on a Friday......

tonyharrison

HSC
Hey, it's probs not this, but just in case.

Are you sure your report was your overall ranking and not just the ranking from your trial exams?

I made that mistake before.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Speak to your year co-ordinator or curriculum co-ordinator at school on Monday. Same thing happened to me last year, and all they had to do was fax BoS corrections :)

Monsterman

HSC
If you thought that anyone would be at school at 5pm on a Friday......
it doesnt hurt to try does it? I also went to my school considering its across the road from me.... and surprise surprise.. nobody was there.. even the janitors finished cleaning....... ...

Hey, it's probs not this, but just in case.

Are you sure your report was your overall ranking and not just the ranking from your trial exams?

I made that mistake before.
i'm ranked 5th for both.. so it doesnt matter....

LordPc

HSC
doesnt your school go through a rank confirmation stage?

i had to go to my school after hsc exams to confirm that my ranks were correct before they told BoS. u didnt do this?

shady145

Banned
HSC

i had to go to my school after hsc exams to confirm that my ranks were correct before they told BoS. u didnt do this?
interesting, only my physics teacher went through our ranks with us making sure they were right

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Did anyone get equal rankings above you?

For example, 1 person gets 1st, 1 gets 2nd, 1 gets 3rd and 3 people get equal 4th.

Even though you might have been 5th in that respect, it would be considered 7th (because 3 people ranked 4th, the next two ranks of 5th and 6th are eliminated).

shell.q

HSC
i'm the same but mines the difference between 2 and bloody 7th right now im pissed off

Dx_God

HSC
wait did u read from ur report card thingy? tats only ur rank for the second half of the yr (my sec half yr's report is way beta than my rank i got from bos). u need 2 combine tat with ur half yrly ranks for ur actual ranks which might b worse than the rank u saw on ur report card. i think u got tat confused up because i'm sure the school is not allowed to give u ur actual ranks until today (as in formally though most teachers would tell u anyways)

random-1005

Banned
HSC
bo who, harded the fuk up;

Monsterman

HSC

Yes and it came out wrong.. for some people.. in my school.. i know.. 3 people atm who have been incorrectly placed for english lolol

its a whole two places, and he is saying its more stressful than hsc, im sure you are about to have a heart attack, it can be fixed in a whole 1 sec and you are stressing, as if knobjockey
At my school 2 ranks is important... there's a gap.. Its like top 5 people get an E4.. and the rest get whatever... ...

edit: admittedly i believed i was fucked for life but its awesome.. hopefully i'll get it fixed on monday

Last edited:

penguin.ali

HSC
How much do the ranks affect your ATAR?
Because, my ranks are shit, but my marks aren't.

I.e I'm coming 5/5 in extension one english, but I've never gotten a mark under 75%, and I'm wondering what position that puts me in, considering that there are probably some people out there topping the class rank-wise with a mark of 75%.

How much will these ranks affect me, considering that my marks are good and my exam results are going to be in the same boat?

I'm getting pretty worried here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)