Food to eat while losing weight? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
jesus christ

To be fair i've lost 7kg since the hsc hahah (weight loss currently on hold due to China)
Stayed stable somehow.

Need to follow in your footsteps.

I need to gain around 10kg to be within normal bmi range. Halp
Just eat 6 meals a day and make sure that they are full meals and that you still eat them even if you still feel full and bloated (how I gained weight through stress eating for the past few years).

Last edited:

Lancelot003

HSC
Raw veggies and protein foods are good for the weight loss purposes.
Eat more protein in routine diet to burn the fat and convert the fat into muscles.
You can also take green tea, citrus fruits juices and fish oil supplements for the weight loss purposes.

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
tbh I just east maccas and a lot of junk food. Just in your day to day life take small portions of food and you'll lose weight

Giles555

HSC
According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now I feel much difference in my weight.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now I feel much difference in my weight.
When you were drinking green tea, how was your sleeping pattern ?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Nah you need some sort of exercise and a diet heavy on meat.

I did that and lost 8 kgs in 4 months.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Nah you need some sort of exercise and a diet heavy on meat.

I did that and lost 8 kgs in 4 months.
you don't *need* exercise or meat or green tea etc. to lose weight
all you need is basic self control (a sensible calorie deficit) with whatever food you want to lose weight

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
you don't *need* exercise or meat or green tea etc. to lose weight
all you need is basic self control (a sensible calorie deficit) with whatever food you want to lose weight
Well I am saying this from the perspective of an over eater (I was an over eater and an over exerciser but got no results back in the day).

I guess for me, going on a keto diet I would stay full for longer and hence I would be able to cut down on my diet.

And I have just come out of losing 8kgs this way so you can't really say it doesn't help to try (but then again uni lifestyle for me was quite intense and I was active every day of the week including weekends for sport and weekdays for UNSW steps :p)

(Every time you post something its usually nowadays is specifically over something I've said and now I'm beginning to think your an alt (sorry though its just your post habits that have given me this assumption)).

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Well I am saying this from the perspective of an over eater (I was an over eater and an over exerciser but got no results back in the day).

I guess for me, going on a keto diet I would stay full for longer and hence I would be able to cut down on my diet.

And I have just come out of losing 8kgs this way so you can't really say it doesn't help to try (but then again uni lifestyle for me was quite intense and I was active every day of the week including weekends for sport and weekdays for UNSW steps :p)

(Every time you post something its usually nowadays is specifically over something I've said and now I'm beginning to think your an alt (sorry though its just your post habits that have given me this assumption)).
that's cool and all dude
but hopefully you'll learn eventually that being hungry sometimes is okay and you can survive the night without eating that extra *insert food*
there's only so much you can lose before eating less of everything is required to continue weight loss progress if that's your goal, keto never lasts and you'll need to work on the real problem behind your higher weight which is self control when carby foods get re-introduced into your diet otherwise you'll probably find yourself chimping out and over eating again

ya feel me?

8kgs is good
but 8kgs in 4 months isn't impressive as far as keto weight loss goes especially coupled with the exercise you were talking about
being mindful of calorie intake will help you with your goal

and what are you talking about
look through my post history you haven't been addressed once in the past 4ish months???? lol
of course I'm an alt
why are you apologising???
what is going on haha

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
that's cool and all dude
but hopefully you'll learn eventually that being hungry sometimes is okay and you can survive the night without eating that extra *insert food*
there's only so much you can loose before eating less of everything is required to continue weight loss progress if that's your goal, keto never lasts and you'll need to work on the real problem behind your higher weight which is self control when carby foods get re-introduced into your diet otherwise you'll probably find yourself chimping out and over eating again

ya feel me?

8kgs is good
but 8kgs in 4 months isn't impressive as far as keto weight loss goes especially coupled with the exercise you were talking about
being mindful of calorie intake will help you with your goal

and what are you talking about
look through my post history you haven't been addressed once in the past 4ish months???? lol
of course I'm an alt
why are you apologising???
what is going on haha
I have already learnt that years ago. Its just overall I ate heaps because too many of the wrong food group haha.

Well I did re-introduce a bit of carbs here and there but see I think my lifestyle means I will most likely stay this way. I doubt I will go back to eating as many carbs as I used to back then (like maybe 200 g bread a day back then lol).

Well to be fair, I would have felt like crap without a lot of sugar added to the diet. So yes sugar was a big addition to this new routine.

Well I found it a big step because I had a bmi of like 26-27 back then and cut down now quite a bit. And I have gained a lot of leg muscle too from all those sprints on field.

But yeah study demolishes you and you can't really control everything.

Yeah I haven't been addressed in the past 4 months by you but you have barely been on in the past 4 months :haha:

Only one person I know of says "ya feel me?" on here so maybe I have an idea...........:lol:

And given that you actually remember the last time you replied to me or something means that you are familiar with my regularity on here --> hence alt assumption.

I think I know who's alt, but then again "assumptions are the mother of all fuckups" to quote the evil guy in under siege 2 :haha:

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
I have already learnt that years ago. Its just overall I ate heaps because too many of the wrong food group haha.

Well I did re-introduce a bit of carbs here and there but see I think my lifestyle means I will most likely stay this way. I doubt I will go back to eating as many carbs as I used to back then (like maybe 200 g bread a day back then lol).

Well to be fair, I would have felt like crap without a lot of sugar added to the diet. So yes sugar was a big addition to this new routine.

Well I found it a big step because I had a bmi of like 26-27 back then and cut down now quite a bit. And I have gained a lot of leg muscle too from all those sprints on field.

But yeah study demolishes you and you can't really control everything.

Yeah I haven't been addressed in the past 4 months by you but you have barely been on in the past 4 months :haha:

Only one person I know of says "ya feel me?" on here so maybe I have an idea...........:lol:

And given that you actually remember the last time you replied to me or something means that you are familiar with my regularity on here --> hence alt assumption.

I think I know who's alt, but then again "assumptions are the mother of all fuckups" to quote the evil guy in under siege 2 :haha:
lifestyle change hey, good job

oh i see you're making gainz, what's your bf then and now??

and the times i've posted in reply to you have still been like 3/25 so you're still being a self conscious silly willy

yes congratulations sherlock
tell me then who am i

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
lifestyle change hey, good job

oh i see you're making gainz, what's your bf then and now??

and the times i've posted in reply to you have still been like 3/25 so you're still being a self conscious silly willy

yes congratulations sherlock
tell me then who am i
By lifestyle change I mean uni life. I have still been playing soccer for many many years and started ref'ing this year as its perfectly flexible for the type of uni student I am (in case you didn't know eng, which is easy to guess by my sig any way).

See I would say back then I was about maybe 25% and now am maybe 15-18%. Still can improve I reckon by losing another 5 or so. (tbh I think my new years resolution was losing 10, but I want to do more than that now).

Gains aren't too dramatic, just a bit of leg muscle (maybe 1-2 kgs) from a lot of running.

But yeah overall I don't care I'm patient with things so whatever works is fine by me (nothing worked for me for about 5 years until now, so I never really hit the new years resolution, but this year I can over achieve it all in one go and keep it off forever).

I'm guessing you mean ratio. Maybe you are just an active TTTNE so I never see you post or something.

Nah I'll keep that to myself.

I'll just ask the person I am suspecting if I ever meet them irl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)