for 2016 Extension 2 English students; roll call (1 Viewer)

sliktap

HSC
I haven't worked on the reflection statement since the draft... ._.

Have to hand it in on Monday to get looked over before final submission to BOSTES ;AAA;;;;;
my last trial is tomorrow i legit have to work on it non stop as soon as i finish. Going to get another full draft out and fix up the referencing in my reflection statement. Im actually excited for it now!!

ml125

HSC
my last trial is tomorrow i legit have to work on it non stop as soon as i finish. Going to get another full draft out and fix up the referencing in my reflection statement. Im actually excited for it now!!
Finished trials last friday, since then I've just been editing and editing. ;A;

Realised how little research I've actually integrated into my response - you see people with the page-long footnotes and I have like 5 throughout my whole piece omf ._. I've just been trying to cut everything down, already taken out a good ~800 words LOL

The reflection statement is such an effort omf gonna end up getting 7/10 at most haha

arctic-fox

HSC
Ah, I'm so glad it's over!

One thing though. I went through my major work so many times for grammatical errors, and I managed to find one after submission (something like "she the" in the middle of a sentence). :/

How much will this affect my mark, does anyone know? I'm so frustrated by it!

fnawabi98

HSC
What type of effort to make a film MY LORD i was struggling with the damn essay. Thank God its over guys, all thats left to do is pray we dont get shitty marks

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)