FORCES of ATTRACTION (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
OS said:
Shame on you, Jumb. You should never hit a girl - didn't mummy ever tell you that?
If she did I would've introduced her to Mr. Fist.

Carcus

HSC
at a glance i can see that this thread has wavered slightly from its original view point, so i'll bring it back into line, by far the most attractive thing in a woman is confidant, any woman can be sexy if theyre confident, but on a materialistic note, bums all the way :uhhuh:

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
Skittled said:
Her Atmosphere. How she holds herself, how she sits, how she walks, how she dresses. how much her smile is part of her rather than tacked onto her face. When she talks, or chooses to be quiet. How much her image seems to fit, rather than is something she's trying to put on. Gotta be comfortable with herself, or else you're just going to be dating narcissistic/insecure/headcases.

Get that 'air' about you, and anyone can be considered better looking than a still photo shown to a stranger might suggest.
i personally think thats the best post in here...

niteshade1312

HSC
Skittled said:
Her Atmosphere. How she holds herself, how she sits, how she walks, how she dresses. how much her smile is part of her rather than tacked onto her face. When she talks, or chooses to be quiet. How much her image seems to fit, rather than is something she's trying to put on. Gotta be comfortable with herself, or else you're just going to be dating narcissistic/insecure/headcases.

Get that 'air' about you, and anyone can be considered better looking than a still photo shown to a stranger might suggest.
I would definately have to agree with this description of a girl... If only there was one as nice as this for a guy!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
sure there is, they just need to look harder

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
not so sure about the whole 'ideal woman' illusion coming from that description of 'her atmosphere'. Not everyone can pick up the subtle differences nor appreciate the air she holds.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I agree with whoever said the general aura thing, that or eyes and legs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)