Foreplay (1 Viewer)

sky-lights

HSC
Well Looking from the third persons point of view whos just read through the post...
I think its kinda rude of people just to judge each other to begin with ...i mean c'mon you dont even know each other .. to judge each other from a post thats less than 300 words!

billstery

HSC
17 and 3 long term relationships? sex in each one? whats long term lolz

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah? 3 6 month relationships since she has been 16, what's wrong with that u virgin

billstery

HSC
u know many people who have 6 mth relationships then jump in to new ones the day after? you know people who have consistently lasted 6 mths everytime they get into a new relationship?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
It was an example you downy cunt
she could have had 4 month relationships with 2 months inberween
who gives a fuck

jmakowiak

HSC
tonyharrison said:
i hate relationships
Cause :love: turns into :shouting:

Anyways, as for foreplay, always crucial, anything goes, nothing too weird though, otherwise you've broken foreplay and must continue prematurely to the fucking stage, which can be unfun. Make it last.

billstery

HSC
It was an example you downy cunt
she could have had 4 month relationships with 2 months inberween
who gives a fuck
lol, seems like your pushing the borders a bit after getting caught in your own mistake.
Clearly i give a fuck, else i wouldnt have brought it up. why you trying to defend her so viciously anyway? shes a perfect target for a troll

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
im not defending her
i just disagree with your obviously retarded viewpoint

a girl could eassilyy have more than 3 serious/sexual relationships within 18-24 months?

katykiddx

HSC
Well.... to start with its none of your fucking buisness about my relationships... If you are going to judge people without information dont come into a thread such as this...

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol omg a girl enjoys sex and foreplay omg omg what i do omg

stfu virgin

katykiddx

HSC
To begin with... I started off with displaying my personal experiences with Foreplay... Then due to people not being able to understand the difference between foreplay and sex, i had to defend myself.
Sure, ive had sex.. Im sure youve done alot of things that i would disagree with, but, i am just to polite to say so.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
To begin with... I started off with displaying my personal experiences with Foreplay... Then due to people not being able to understand the difference between foreplay and sex, i had to defend myself.
Sure, ive had sex.. Im sure youve done alot of things that i would disagree with, but, i am just to polite to say so.
why did you even disclose that...

you were playing with fire to begin with

billstery

HSC
im not defending her
i just disagree with your obviously retarded viewpoint

a girl could eassilyy have more than 3 serious/sexual relationships within 18-24 months?
well thats OBVIOUSLY a retarded viewpoint, how did I ever come to it? It's such a common thing in most girls 15-17 amirite?

I don't really know if I consider four months serious, maybe at younger ages yes (and even then it's a stretch- shes obviously a total outlier if that's really the case). Where do you draw the line between serious and flingy? Who the fuck are you to decide?

Well.... to start with its none of your fucking buisness about my relationships... If you are going to judge people without information dont come into a thread such as this...
Oh ok, sorry!!
Why would I question anything posted on an internet forum anyway... how stupid of me

billstery

HSC
very, i just wish i had met u earlier ; (

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)