Forever and Ever (1 Viewer)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
baby_b said:
so how do you know when your partner is the "one"???

oh and another question???

do u believe in parnters needing to spend time away from eachother to kinda put ur love to the test and see if it can stand the test of time??
This post was originally posted by baby_b on 24 Jun 2004 at 9:07 AM. The original thread was entitled forever???

If you looking for the original thread is one of the original threads in Love and Relationships, and I was feeling a bit nostalgic, so I decided to drag baby_b's original question back to the begining in a new thread, mainly because I think this question will always be important. Oh, and another thing, don't bother trying to find baby_b, they got banned.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
I can't say for sure when you can tell when someone is "the one" for you. But I know for sure that whoever you're with is definitely NOT "the one" for you if you need to ask retarded questions such as the 3 in your quote.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Anonymou5 said:
I can't say for sure when you can tell when someone is "the one" for you. But I know for sure that whoever you're with is definitely NOT "the one" for you if you need to ask retarded questions such as the 3 in your quote.
Ha! I'm currently not really looking for the 'one'. The main reason I put this post up is because the most current ones bored me, so i delved back into history for fun.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i think forever is when you don't care about what anyone else thinks, you do what YOU want to do, if you want to be with a person and have complications and give up, that means it's not real love imo. if it's real it won't end. so in other words when each other makes sacrifices for eachother, i think that's real.
the second question, i reckon if somebody loves somebody they should stay faithful and loyal to them for however long they stay apart, even if it's an arranged time apart, or a break up over something dumb. it's simple stating it, faith trust love, i also think you need to spend time with someone to know if it's real, like know them for a while, i think u need at least a year to know if u/they really care.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
indeed.

forever and ever.

hah. you'll be dead by then.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
FireFlower said:
I think most people on this forum are probably too young to worry about being with 'the one'. At our age its more about having fun and having happy relationships than worrying whether or not you'll be with this person forever (imo anyway).
yeh quite agreed actually. forever means committment, not many people are ready for that yet, theres plenty of time to go out have fun get a job, blah instead in most cases methinks.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
What was the question again, I forgot while I was scrolling to the bottom of the page.

sk1001

HSC
forever and ever does not exist. Love is just a phase.

Monz

HSC
^ Well it's obvious you haven't found 'the one'...and thinking like that you may never.

I'd say it'd be different for each person, it's like when you start loving someone, you don't know where it really came from but all of a sudden you love them, well not all of a sudden cause there a building blocks, but i think knowing that they're the one is just another building block.

As for people here being to young to be thinking about that the maturity level of some might be too young, or they may just not be ready for commitment, i don't think it's entirely to do with age.

Skeeta

HSC
people make too much shit up about love/the one/ etc etc

fucking hell, when you're eighty five you just want someone who will help you get your false teeth out.
So the deal is
1. find someone you are good friends with.
2. Have sex with them.
3. If it doesnt make you or them puke, you're probably good to go.

4. It probably helps if you can put up with this person for an extended period of time.

martin88

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
people make too much shit up about love/the one/ etc etc

fucking hell, when you're eighty five you just want someone who will help you get your false teeth out.
So the deal is
1. find someone you are good friends with.
2. Have sex with them.
3. If it doesnt make you or them puke, you're probably good to go.

4. It probably helps if you can put up with this person for an extended period of time.
sexactly

sk1001

HSC
Monz said:
^ Well it's obvious you haven't found 'the one'...and thinking like that you may never.

I'd say it'd be different for each person, it's like when you start loving someone, you don't know where it really came from but all of a sudden you love them, well not all of a sudden cause there a building blocks, but i think knowing that they're the one is just another building block.

As for people here being to young to be thinking about that the maturity level of some might be too young, or they may just not be ready for commitment, i don't think it's entirely to do with age.
It's not that easy. You may thing something is going to last forever, but I'm afraid nothing does.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
If you're in a relationship at this age, and you're heading into 4 years like I am, you will NOT want to know whether he is the one.

*dies*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)