Formals - 2009 (1 Viewer)

astroe

HSC
speaking of formals, i need a date.
any takers?
I'm taking a Year 10 girl as a dare.
How pedo is that?! :(

Hmm, well if we're playing Formal Wars, then...

Yay, view. :)
Excellent photo ops I reckon.

And not to forget, we have the whole of Bondi Beach to lie around the day after, to get rid of the hangover from the afterparty. :haha:

entree - sauteed garlic king prawns with lemon dressing (option b)
main - sirloin beef fillet (option a)
dessert - vanilla panna cotta (option a)
Thanks. :)

Thangquangtu

QUANG(*)
HSC
HSC
I'm taking a Year 10 girl as a dare.
How pedo is that?! :(

Hmm, well if we're playing Formal Wars, then...

Yay, view. :)
Excellent photo ops I reckon.

And not to forget, we have the whole of Bondi Beach to lie around the day after, to get rid of the hangover from the afterparty. :haha:

Thanks. :)
oh.my.god

boy my grade sure is unfortunate.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
^
^

Haha. Majority of the boys won't have 'dates' (though I don't really see the importance of dates), unless they go boy + boy ;D.

(Btw, is that G-dragon in your dp lol? He looks like a girl.)

Last edited:
The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Coming from a bogan school/town requires the school to host the formal at a bogan reception- yes, it is at a random RSL.

You can bring along two people with you (parents are expected).. What else, it's $50 a head (bahaha!! So you know it's going to be lame)

And it's one of those function halls which is really stuffy/no view/windows/really low ceiling.

EPIC FAIL.

I don't really care about the formal but- it's the after party which will be win. :D :D :D

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
our formal = EPIC FAIL.

rooty hill RSL
no, u did not just misread that.

rooty hill RSL.

our year co booked it without even asking us first. his reasons were that it was the best place nearby in which our parents could fit as well. yes, our parents are invited. oh and we're not having a DJ, much to the dismay of 99.9999% of our grade. we're having some random band nobodys heard of, and ive seen there song list, they're SHIT. theyre 40 year olds wtf.

you dont suppose if i gathered a bunch of people in my grade who were opposed against this, that i could take it up to the assistant principal or something to protest it, we could get it changed to a DJ? since this band was booked without our knowledge, and as year 12, im pretty sure its OUR choice as far as our LAST school formal goes...
That must be worst formal ever, what is that Year 6, formal.

astroe

HSC
That must be worst formal ever, what is that Year 6, formal.
OOOHHH.
My Year 6 formal. :haha:
It was in the school hall and it was.. HAHA. I have no words to describe.
Aaaah, memories.

Thangquangtu

QUANG(*)
HSC
^
^

Haha. Majority of the boys won't have 'dates' (though I don't really see the importance of dates), unless they go boy + boy ;D.

(Btw, is that G-dragon in your dp lol? He looks like a girl.)
LMAO, boy on boy? You like that stuff yea...and G-dragon is awesomeee :)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Will you be my date? Cause ya know... our grade is a sausage fest. I can make really good Chum.
Pay for my ticket, dress, shoes, hair, make-up and transportation ;) (And a life-time supply of chum for my doggy, of course)

Just kidding lol.

I will say no to anyone who asks. I don't conform when it comes to bringing a 'date'.

:jedi:

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
Pay for my ticket, dress, shoes, hair, make-up and transportation ;) (And a life-time supply of chum for my doggy, of course)

Just kidding lol.

I will say no to anyone who asks. I don't conform when it comes to bringing a 'date'.

:jedi:
:burn:

Maybe my Chum can win over Jessica. My Chum has three types of meat. You know what they say, "So Chumpy you can carve it!"

cerys

because i can.
HSC
^
^ You can try to steal Jess from Chris =P

Can I still have the Chum though D:?

So my post isn't spam - I haven't paid for my formal yet. Please remind me how much it costs?

Our place looks pretty nice, though a cruise would've been good too. Hope the food will be nice

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
Here is the proposed menu (still in works):

Entrée
Tempura King Chum served with a Japanese inspired Cucumber, Bean Sprout & Chili Salad with Chum Dressing
& Sesame & Wasabi Mayonnaise
Rare Roast Beef Chum Fillet Salad with Rocket Leaves, Roast Peppers & Shaved Parmesan with Black Kalamata olives
Roast Chum Tart served with Persian Fetta, Globe Artichokes & Black Olive Dressing
Smoked Salmon wrapped Asparagus Chum with a Rocket, Caper & Red Onion Salad with Crème Fraiche Dressing
& Salmon Roe
Crispy Chum with Caramelized Scallop & White Rice

Main Course
Lemon Roasted Chicken Chum with Herb Couscous, Semi Dried Tomato Butter & Toasted Almond Chum
Seared Beef Sirloin served with Braised Peppers, Creamy Mash Chum & Black Olive Jus
Roast Harissa Marinated Lamb Chum with Roast Pumpkin, Fetta, Peanuts & Chili with a Pomegranate Glaze
Pork Roll
Braised Swiss Brown Chun and Ricotta Chum served with Crispy Chum & Almonds with a Nut-Brown
Chum Sauce
Chermoula Marinated Ocean Chum Fillet served on a Minty Tabouli Salad with Chumpea Puree & Spiced Yoghurt
Dressing

Dessert
Rich Chocolate Tart served with Pineapple Chum & Licorice Whipped Chum
Individual Pavlova topped with Choc Chip Chum Fraiche &Hazelnut Praline
Chum, Chum & Chum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)