FPS or MMORPG ? (1 Viewer)

You masculine enough to play FPS games or are you a wuss who plays MMORPGs ?

• FPS GAMES !11!!!!ONE!!11!ELEVEN1!!!

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • MMORPGs! !!11!!1!!

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
f3nr15 said:
RPG games repel me because they are too repetitive ... the very last RPG game I played after Diablo 2 was pokemon ... leveling up ... walking aorund doing stuff ... so boring ..

Then CS provies adrenaline packed fun !
God, you've honestly got no idea.
You just hate grinding - and you're not alone.
By saying that you hate RPGs means you hate some of the highest selling games ever made. WoW. The Final Fantasies. The Morrowind's. Dude, RPG's sell well for a reason: they're grouse.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
God, you've honestly got no idea.
You just hate grinding - and you're not alone.
By saying that you hate RPGs means you hate some of the highest selling games ever made. WoW. The Final Fantasies. The Morrowind's. Dude, RPG's sell well for a reason: they're grouse.
1. It doesnt make me fat
2. There is no need to sit at a computer for 72 hours literally to gain a few levels ...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
There's only so much entertain to be gained from pointing and shooting or ZOMG PISTAL AIM SWTICH SNIPAAR HEADSHOTT FTW!!!!11!111!

robo-andie

HSC
FPS does get slightly repetitious.

There are a very limited amount of scenarios you can play through before you are mimicking RPG behaviour in a FPS.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
robo-andie said:
FPS does get slightly repetitious.

There are a very limited amount of scenarios you can play through before you are mimicking RPG behaviour in a FPS.
Ultimately, I dont get addicted.

A game should never be boring, neither should they be too addictive and fun. A balance must be maintained.

Did I forget to mention, who can you really play as in DDR ? I see no role you can play as. Furthermore, usually there is 3 stages. I cant play forever like you can do in wow.

Korrupt Soul

HSC
transcendent said:
My family friend who lives with her girlfriend games all the time together. She's more computer literate than I am.

I prefer RPGs. There's only so much entertainment in FPSs. If there was an award system I'd play FPSs more often, like for Battlefront II, plus it's Star Wars. But I like leveling and finding items in RPGs. I tend to solo and play things by myself.
you know that there is a wc3 & FT mod for CS, which is based on the reward system. kill more = more skills and items (and its saved). and plus even if your not bothered to play FPS you can just surf around on surf_ maps or variouse maps like knife or he maps.

501n2u

HSC
Personally I think FPS is better that MMORPG although there are some good games out there ... with RPG, it's good at first but then it does get a bit boring *shrugs*

Aruki

HSC
Wish it was FPS vs RPGS........otherwise could be Online FPS vs MMORPGS......and ddr isnt an rpg......unless you assume the role of a pro called Aruki.....*coughs*.....jkjk im far from pro......

Back to subject.......fps are boring for me and i would only play for some small entertainment and when with friends.....i suck at them......they bore me quickly........

RPGS are the best for me.....those deep storylines....goin so so so so deep.....i love those........MMORPGS are a little different....theres no depth.....but some are very good......they will bore me yes......but theres always something different like dungeons of different levels......trading and fighting harder monsters......like bosses with a party for challenges......

I choose MMORPGS!!!!!........btw i only know of one female gamer.....who plays rpgs.........female gamers r cool......rare but cool.......AND GO THE FINAL FANTASIES WITH AMAZING DEPTH!!!!!!111111oneoneone

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
amanmai said:
I
Urgh. The Sims. Ok for a bit, but not great. I've been gaming since I was two. I introduced my younger brother to Monkey Island, Indiana Jones :) All those lovely point and clicks. I have my dad to thank for it, he wasn't into stereotyping boys for computers and girls for dolls.
oooo... Indiana Jones: Atlantis, was the first evar game I played. Didn't own a computer at the time, but whenever I'd visit my mom's friends house I'd play the game with an oppa (older guy friend) twice my age. t'was quite fun. :)

btw FPS sucks. Here's a gun. Bang Bang. like ok then. :confused:

Aruki

HSC
True die gender barriers.........only thing though is i know rare amount of girl gamers........but the ones i do know the games they play are actually pretty similar.....so i dont think there are any barriers of game types hehehe.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Guys are just scared that some girl gamers can pwn their asses. I say, good on ya' girls! Keep on gaming!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)