France rejects veiled Muslim wife (2 Viewers)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
Insects also outnumber humans in the world, but they are still just insects.
Are you comparing muslims do insects?
Dude, what's your problem? Did a muslim bully you in school? Did he take your girlfriend from you?

lol, what did muslims do to you?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sam04u said:
Are you comparing muslims do insects?
Dude, what's your problem? Did a muslim bully you in school? Did he take your girlfriend from you?

lol, what did muslims do to you?
It's pretty obvious I'm implying large numbers don't necessarily make something good, you fucking gronk.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
It's pretty obvious I'm implying large numbers don't make something good, you fucking gronk.
I've got my eye on you.

ang3l

HSC
Stevo. said:
Wrong. You're Muslim. You all look like fucking AIDS. Stop thinking anyone but filthy Lebs would hit on you.
"Muslim"? There are many Australian "Muslim(s)". I know you sit their and absorb everything the media tells you, but I'm sorry to challenge your view about all Arabs being Muslim and vice versa. Arabs make up 15% of the Muslim population.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ang3l said:
The term 'terrorism' has only become known to the vast majority of people recently (since the 9/11 attacks in 2001..) Is that surprising?
Umm, no you're just plain wrong.

ang3l

HSC
Slidey said:
Insects also outnumber humans in the world, but they are still just insects.

Anyway, you're wrong. Christianity is the biggest religion in the world by far - you just gave figures for the Catholic subset.
Insects outnumber humans in the world? Serious? I wasn't aware. It doesn't scare me though. I'm pretty sure Muslims outnumbering the world frightens you as much as it infuriates you.

I didnt think it was necessary for the full article. Here you go..

Islam overtakes Catholicism as world's largest religion
[FONT=Arial,Arial]
Richard Owen of The Times in Rome
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]
Islam has overtaken Roman Catholicism to become the world's largest single religious denomination, according to L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper.
In an interview with the paper Monsignor Vittorio Formenti, compilier of the Annuario Pontificio, the Vatican yearbook, said "For the first time in history, we are no longer at the top: Muslims have overtaken us." He said that figures for 2006 showed that Catholics accounted for 17.4 per cent of the world population while Muslims accounted for 19.2 per cent.
Asked for an explanation Monsignor Formenti observed that "While Muslim families, as is well known, continue to make a lot of children, Christian ones on the contrary tend to have fewer and fewer". He said the figure for the Muslim global population was derived from data submitted to the United Nations by Muslim countries.
However Christians as a whole, including Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants and Anglicans make up 33 per cent of the world population. Mosnignor Formenti said Latin America remained "the stronghold" of Catholicism, and the American continent as a whole had nearly half the world's total. He noted the decline in numbers of Catholic priests, and said the number of nuns was also suffering a "drastic reduction".
The figures were released as both the Vatican and Muslim leaders sought to pursue a recently initiated Muslim-Catholic dialogue despite tensions over Pope Benedict XVI's high profile baptism at Easter of Magdi Allam, a converted Italian Muslim journalist of Egyptian origin. Father Federico Lombardi, the Vatican spokesman, said the opinions of Mr Allam, an outspoken critic of Islam as inherently violent and repressive, were not in any way "the official expression of the positions of the Pope or the Holy See".
The Vatican puts the number of Catholics in the world at 1.13 billion people, while the figure for Muslims is estimated at around 1.3 billion.
Rome has Europe's largest mosque, opened in 1995 and paid for by Muslim countries, mainly by Saudi Arabia, which at present bans Christian worship but is reported to be considering allowing the construction of a church on Saudi soil as part of negotiations for the establishment of diplomatic relations.
In a provocative short story entitled "The Last Christmas" (L'Ultimo Natale) the popular Italian writer Valerio Massimo Manfredi imagines a future in which Islam has become the dominant religion in Italy, with the Pope obliged to leave St Peter's and make way for an Imam.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]
Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said,
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]"The Last Day will not come until ISLAM has entered into every home on earth." [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]

Question:
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]Is it true, the Catholic chuch said Islam is now in first place of world religions, ahead of Catholic?

Answer:
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]Yes, this is correct.

Read this from the Catholic church:
Monsignor Vittorio Formenti, the compiler of the 2008 Pontifical Yearbook and director of the Vatican statistical service, said,
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]the number of Muslims has overtaken that of Catholics worldwide.

More? And answers to the HOT QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM'S FAST GROW (click Read...)
According to an interview in the Italian-language version
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Osservatore Romano [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]newspaper this weekend, Monsignor Formenti said ""For the first time in history we are no longer at the top: the Muslims have overtaken us," and said that Muslims now make up around 20 percent of the population of the world as opposed to Catholicism’s approximately 17 percent. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]____________________________________________________________________________

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana]
Question: Is it really true that ISLAM is the world's fastest growing religion, even today -
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Especially after Sept. 11, 2001??

Answer: Yes.
Today we see many people of all walks of life; politicians, lawyers, housewives, artists, doctors, actors, singers and even priests and preachers, choosing to submit to God Almighty and enter into the submission to Him in peace (this is the meaninng of the world "Islam").
Question: Is it a fact, more women enter into Islam than men?
According to the former National Muslim chaplain for the U.S., Yusuf Estes, between five and seven times more women enter Islam than men over a 10 year period within the communities where he served.
Question: Is it true, preachers, ministers, priests and nuns from Christianity have entered Islam?
This is a well established fact throughout the history of Islam. Jewish teachers, thinkers and leaders along with Christian monks and priests, as well as pundits from the Hindu religion have been entering into Islam ever since the time of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
One such person has the story of him, his father, wife and a Catholic priest who all embraced Islam in July of 1991 - in Bush's home state of Texas:
And this rapid growth at a time when Muslims are in the worst shape should prove to any rational thinker,
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]"Islam is not spread by the sword." [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]After, all how could it be Islam is growing so rapidly around the world at the same time Muslims are the number one most oppressed and least in a position to even defend themselves?

Another very interesting point must be concluded according to these facts, Islam must have something very amazing to attract so many of these people at such a time when Islam is being so heavily attacked and slandered in the media around the world.

Just thought you guys may be as interested as Slidey..​
[/FONT]

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ang3l said:
Islam overtakes Catholicism as world's largest religion
[FONT=Arial,Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]

[/FONT]

FUCK. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? don't answer that. its a rhetorical question.

ITS NOT A FUCKING COMPARISON.
either christian to Muslim
or Catholic to Sunni etc.

FUCKING IDIOT. FUCK OFF.

FUCKING FUNDO

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ang3l said:
Insects outnumber humans in the world? Serious? I wasn't aware. It doesn't scare me though. I'm pretty sure Muslims outnumbering the world frightens you as much as it infuriates you.

I didnt think it was necessary for the full article. Here you go..

Islam overtakes Catholicism as world's largest religion​
Richard Owen of The Times in Rome​
Islam has overtaken Roman Catholicism to become the world's largest single religious denomination, according to L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper.
In an interview with the paper Monsignor Vittorio Formenti, compilier of the Annuario Pontificio, the Vatica<other crap here>

Bahahhahahahahaa...wow you're stupid.​

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pretty sure Catholicism is still the largest single denomination. Also Ang3l is either a troll or really stupid.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ang3l...all the propaganda you have posted so far...it is so stupid.

Add a little objectivity to your copy/paste jobs

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ang3l said:
I'm a fundie Muslim who orgasms at the thought of Islam ruling the world, without realising it's actually impossible.
I'd just like to point out how stupid you are for not knowing the difference between Catholicism and Christianity.

Word numbers for Catholics are slightly below world numbers for Muslims, at 1/6 of the world's population. World population of Christians is, on the other hand, about 1/3 of the world's population.

If nobody ever bothered trying to teach you maths (which wouldn't surprise me), this means the number of Christians in the world is almost twice the number of Muslims.

Moreover, if we're comparing denominations, Catholicism wins, because the number you quote includes both Sunni and Shi'i denominations of Islam.

Personally, I don't give a shit about this as I'm Atheist. But it's amusing to watch you try and justify how 'awesome' Islam is by how many people blindly believe in it.

sams057

HSC
Slidey said:
Originally Posted by ang3l
I'm a fundie Muslim who orgasms at the thought of Islam ruling the world, without realising it's actually impossible.
wow guy i didnt know you were so sick in the head to say something like this, she's a girl for god's sake leave her alone, just wanted everyone to know in case you got confused ang3l didnt write this, slidey's morality apparently fucking disappeared when he was posting, srsly slidey i thought you had some dignity and were a worthy debate opponent, but now with writing scummy shit like this, especially to a girl, it really makes me think how sick and stupid you really are, please don't talk about girls using sexual terms anymore please, who cares if you dont agree what she sed (geez the anti-freedom of speech thing is really getting on my nerves) the point is debate like a respectable person, dont go around sayin shit like this

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ugh, who cares if she's a girl, we live in an egalitarian society, guy.

JUSTINISANGLO

HSC
I feel sorry for Sam; most of the muslims on these forums are absolute fucking retards and wreck half of his arguments.

ang3l

HSC
ari89 said:
ang3l...all the propaganda you have posted so far...it is so stupid.

Add a little objectivity to your copy/paste jobs
You want objectivity?

http://www.riseofislam.com/islam_in_america_02.html

Yes the author is Muslim, but his sources are derived from American newspaper articles (undoubtedly written by non-Muslims).

I would also like to apologise to those whom I may have offended. That was not - in anyway - my intention.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ang3l said:
You want objectivity?

http://www.riseofislam.com/islam_in_america_02.html

Yes the author is Muslim, but his sources are derived from American newspaper articles (undoubtedly written by non-Muslims).

I would also like to apologise to those whom I may have offended. That was not - in anyway - my intention.
You just don't understand, do you?

OBJECTIVITY NOT PROPAGANDA. Try it and just don't post another propaganda site in response claiming it is objective. You can't be that thick...right?

And people weren't complaining because it was offensive but because it was just simply stupid.

JonnoisBored

HSC
bigboyjames said:
make up your fucking mind. are you fighting for/offering "FREEDOM" or not?
Freedom is subjective, if she is infact an extremist, which is unlikely, they would have just been taking extra precautions to avoid infringing on the "freedom" of other citizens.

JonnoisBored

HSC
ang3l said:
[FONT=Arial,Arial]
However Christians as a whole, including Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants and Anglicans make up 33 per cent of the world population. Mosnignor Formenti said Latin America remained "the stronghold" of Catholicism, and the American continent as a whole had nearly half the world's total.
[/FONT]
haha did you even read the whole article?

ang3l

HSC
ari89 said:
You just don't understand, do you?

OBJECTIVITY NOT PROPAGANDA. Try it and just don't post another propaganda site in response claiming it is objective. You can't be that thick...right?

And people weren't complaining because it was offensive but because it was just simply stupid.
Well I'm sorry you found it stupid Ari. I sincerely apologise that it wasn't of significance to you. I'll think twice next time prior to posting anything. I'll ask myself: "Did a Muslim person write this website/article/commentary (regardless of whether it attempts at being objective or not)?" If it's a yes, then I'll simply scrap it and find a non-Muslim source talking about the religion of Islam. They must know a whole lot more than Muslims themselves.

Do I have your consent Ari?

By the way, 'objectivity' is in itself a subjective term. Thus, what you classify as 'objective' may not be what another may identify to be so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)